Pubic hair

D

deleted518773

Now a days it seems like the style to be compleley shaven but I personally love pbic hair on a guy. Does anyone else agree that the hairless look is weird?

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now a days it seems like the style to be compleley shaven but I personally love pbic hair on a guy. Does anyone else agree that the hairless look is weird?

I don't care for the totally shaven but do like it neatly trimmed back. Now, my cock and my nutt sack is totally shaven and I LOVE that but gotta have some pubes.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Trimming is a must!!! Shaving not so much, and natural if you are not growing uncontrollably

doesitmattter

1st Like
Media
At first I thought it looked like a fat 10 year old, because the first persons I saw like that were all fat. But now it's much sexier. Trimmed or shaven is just neater. Your able to get a better view of what everything looks like and when a guy is walking in the lockeroom you can see it swing and bounce better. Plus the fact taking a piss you don't have to untangle or get the hair caught in you zipper and leaves room so you don't catch you cock in the zipper.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely. Like others have said I do prefer trimmed. I love hair round my junk lol. My "guide" is that I like mine to look a similar level of hairyness to my thighs and tummy so it all kinda transitions.

Like one if those aftershave models wearing only low cut jeans but less attractive

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
Dont shave dude, hair is cool. A trim to keep it all even with your thighs, or stomach and even chest, so it looks uniform, shaven is too ugly, keep the hair on ur nuts, trimmed is cool

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave fr a couple a reasons. It feels cooler somehow when it's really hot out, looks good to me, it FEELS good to me, and, when someone is suckin yer cock/junk they ain't gettin hair stuck in their teeth. XD

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I agree that a little trimming is often necessary, though I'd never throw out a nice untrimmed cock, lol. I do a little trimming because I don't like getting a rubber caught in my pubes when I pull it off after fucking, that smarts.

To me, the totally shaved look is like looking at someone with no eyebrows, just not quite right.

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

Account Disabled
Media
To me, shaved is gross. I'm gay and if I wanted to look and feel smooth skin, I'd change to women. Prefer my men to be manly. Trimming is okay if it makes you feel better, but don't do it for me.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anybody in San Antonio that might consider a 'trim'session? Honestly- easier than, uh, doing-it-myself..? (bushy, naturally, yet...?)

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with sukmy. But also, for me, the look is an adjustment (although I find it looks great) but the feeling of two smooth shaven guys' skin rubbing together is so hot! That hair robs your skin of so much sensitivity. When a guy is smooth, it's so much nicer to explore every inch of his body with your mouth -- kissing and sucking and licking till you find those certain spots that just drive him nuts! It's nice and clean if you are the one giving oral, and because the guy getting it is getting to enjoy the full sensitivity of his skin, the tactile response is amazing!

IDK, to each his own, but don't knock it till you've tried it! :D

Last edited: