Pubic hair

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

Account Disabled
Media
I totally agree that it's to each his own and don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I tried it both ways. So did my lover. Neither of us liked it shaved. And yes, skin sensitivity is very important. I love the feel of hair touching my face and body. The one thing I missed when we were shaved was his pubic hair tickling my nose as I deep throated him. Hair also carries a wonderful man-scent which I also missed. I like my men to smell and feel like a man.

I agree with sukmy. But also, for me, the look is an adjustment (although I find it looks great) but the feeling of two smooth shaven guys' skin rubbing together is so hot! That hair robs your skin of so much sensitivity. When a guy is smooth, it's so much nicer to explore every inch of his body with your mouth -- kissing and sucking and licking till you find those certain spots that just drive him nuts! It's nice and clean if you are the one giving oral, and because the guy getting it is getting to enjoy the full sensitivity of his skin, the tactile response is amazing!

IDK, to each his own, but don't knock it till you've tried it! :D