Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this is a Woman's Issues" thread...but...
Women:
I prefer a natural "pube" bush on a woman...but if over bushy then at least a trim.
I also prefer the surrounding area clean and smooth...
Men:
I prefer it trimmed and neat....balls...it depends...some I like natural, others cleanly shaved...

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pubic hair has never been a friend of mine. I have very dark and coarse genital hair that is an irritant at any length. The trimming or landing strip approach is great in theory, nonetheless if I am already waxing my body or have a razor in hand for a touch-up, it is much less hassle to just shave everything. I especially detest hair around the anus, but that tangent may be better served elsewhere.

TLDR: If pubic hair makes a revival, I will not be attending the reunion gig.

miniskirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I LOVE hair on a woman. I find it so incredibly sexy to get naked with a woman and see and feel that beautiful soft hair down there.
For years, when I was younger, I used to shave everything off, then I went with a short trim, and am now loving having more of a bush on my pubic mound, trimmed on my lips. I'm not suggesting that this applies with everyone, but for me, being happy and comfortable with my body has gone hand in hand with feeling free to have more hair down there. I think maybe because the norm seems to be to go hair-free, so to differ from what seems to be most accepted required being more comfortable about my genitals.

paradisefalls69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to trim... sometimes i go fully bare but i prefer trim... i have sensitive skin so if i shave fully id likely to get razor bumps and it'll end up looking not as good as i want it and im afraid to get my puss waxed because of the pain!

Reactions: Heretoplay10

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't necessarily have a prefence on what I like most, but I have never been able to experience a woman with a full bush before. I only know that when I see it in a pic or in a video on a sexy woman, it turns me on greatly. It is almost a raw sexuality, primal in nature. Sometimes hairless is almost too child like, and a full bush (which I have not experienced but would love to) or trimmed bush is very womanly and sexual.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I saw this video once that focused on the latest vision of some foreign, eccentric fashion designer. Anyways, a large part of his thing revolved around the lay-deez, who were required to have very long, highly stylized pubic hair....
I think the one girl had grown it out for 3 years or so just to get the right length.

Knee-low, permed pubes.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i keep mine in a mohawk style, dyed orange. :biglaugh:

all joking aside, i used to like waxing or epilating it all off. but these days i prefer trimmed/bikini waxed into a nice neat shape. a polygon shape.

paradisefalls69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I like it all natural. I've only had one experience with a girl who was shaven, and the prickliness wasn't really enjoyable. But the main thing is that you're comfortable with whatever you choose.

Yea prickliness does suck... usually i put lotion on after i shave to keep the prickliness down.. sucks when both parties have that prickliness too!

microbikinimilf

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am going through laser hair removal right now. I have had 3 treatments right now and I am almost completely bare down there and around my anus. The good thing about the laser hair removal is no more "prickliness" just completely smooth and bare.

I don't think hairy pussies will ever be back in style, just like hairy female legs and arm pits will never be back in style.

Straight82

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pubic hair has never been a friend of mine. I have very dark and coarse genital hair that is an irritant at any length. The trimming or landing strip approach is great in theory, nonetheless if I am already waxing my body or have a razor in hand for a touch-up, it is much less hassle to just shave everything. I especially detest hair around the anus, but that tangent may be better served elsewhere.

TLDR: If pubic hair makes a revival, I will not be attending the reunion gig.

you should look into laser hair removal, my soon-to-be wife has had it done, it makes a world of difference

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A shortly trimmed neat V on the mons with smooth everywhere else.
Enough hair to save me looking like old boiler hen.

tallman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love the natural look, why this is has created many discussing over the years. Being a child of the 70's I remember sneaking a peek at my fathers Mayfair mags and I recall clearly all the ladies were not only natural amatures but also totally unkept!

There's something very sexy about a full natural bush and it's a shame that most young men will never see or realise their beauty in these modern times. Firstly every bush I ever came across was fascinatingly different, womanly and cock hardening sexy.

My wife hasnt shaved for a year and man you should see it, makes my cock super hard!

So can someone please tell me what's so great n sexy about shaved bare skin

Steve