pubic hair

I'm completely untrimmed and def prefer. Girls are either not into it or indifferent, but guys usually appreciate. Don't really care what people think either way. I'm into the way pubes carry smell, and that I can smell sex - cum, pussy, ass - on myself afterwards. It fucking gets me horned

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cant upload pics from phone into thread. i did notice too that the odor develops faster and is more pronounced and i love the musk of a man. i love that my balls sweat more with the bush. might just have to keep it forever definitely thinking about it. but i do love the way my nuts feel and look when shaven. also bush hides the length so when going for lengths to impress trimmed looks bigger. but does not make it smaller.

Attachments

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really love the look of my hair. it is 3" around the penis base and 3-4" on my testicles. It feels so nice to play with. Does anyone have the same and likes their hair
Men men without hairy cocks - forget it. Love a nice bushy one, love mine, I a jock always tease the hair out the side of the pouch... and getting to sniff one out is my idea of heaven

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm completely untrimmed and def prefer. Girls are either not into it or indifferent, but guys usually appreciate. Don't really care what people think either way. I'm into the way pubes carry smell, and that I can smell sex - cum, pussy, ass - on myself afterwards. It fucking gets me horned
Cum soaked pubes are tops

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 542908 If this photo is genuine then Bieber has a great bush. Nice length and love the colour of it. Natural, and like how it spreads to his thighs.
sight of a nice bush, naked flesh and I get a boner.... again!

Daz30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cant upload pics from phone into thread. i did notice too that the odor develops faster and is more pronounced and i love the musk of a man. i love that my balls sweat more with the bush. might just have to keep it forever definitely thinking about it. but i do love the way my nuts feel and look when shaven. also bush hides the length so when going for lengths to impress trimmed looks bigger. but does not make it smaller.
Your bush is really hot. Love the colour of you hair. Particularly like it between the shaft of your cock and top of your balls. Definitely keep growing it. Nice cock and balls too...

Reactions: RICKY_27

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hairy Balls are yummy to suck on, especially if there full and need drained. For me I get a different smell between hairy cocks and hairy balls.
I can't decide which one smells sweeter!! UUUUUUUUMMMMMM!! I'm STR8 up just typing this post!!!!!!
RICKY