pubes-012-jpg.728417

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me there's nothing more hot and manly than a long fat heavy cock jutting out like a redwood amid a forest of thick overgrown pubes, with a big set of smooth/clean shaven balls resting underneath.

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gorgeous... Mine looks almost the same, love it. Half of my dick is very hairy too.. makes it look a bit smaller when soft but it doesn't matter. The longest hairs that grows on the shaft of my dick are about 3.5 inch long.
At last a man who reveals that he has hair - fairly long hair at that - on his cock. Thank you. Would love to see that. Please don't shave it off.

Reactions: Wettpussy

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hate it when guys shave their pubes, I do keep mine trimmed. Once when I was in H.S. I saw an old man with pubes literally much longer than his dick in the locker room, which I thought was gross, and at that time, I did no trimming. I bet his wife would not give him a bj, because she would be flossing her teeth with his insanely long pubes. If we keep the forest trimmed, our partners are more willing to give us oral pleasure and the dick looks bigger.
That might be true for oral sex. But for chronic masturbators and friends long pubes are no hindrance and offer a beautiful view while jacking off.

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like the look of some hair, not covering all the goods. On mine it tends to climb up the shaft about half way, not fond of that at all.
Sorry to hear that it bothers you to have hair halfway up your shaft. You should be proud of it; it's pretty unusual...in a great way.

Reactions: Wettpussy

I have a red hairy bush and balls (8 in c). Need to trim them up per request. Don't want to offend another guy. Been quite a while. I'll let you guys decide. will post a pic soon.

Reactions: gayhunglover