pubic hair

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
In my opinion, Mr. Johnson and the Twins just don't look normal without hair around them. Hairy balls do look a little unsightly and not very appetizing. As for pubes, the more the better but with some manscaping up the shaft and a little trim around the base. But, pussies should be bald.

Reactions: bradley21777
D

deleted1046538

I challenge these guys that have not shave their pubes yet to try it one time. It will grow back and quick if you don't like it. Shave them smooth with a good hair conditioner with a good sharp razor. Then reapply the conditioner and massage. You don't want to stop and the feeling in fucking awesome. I look forward to shaving mine everyday just to get that conditioner feeling. It is great.
I am naturally smooth but I do have a somewhat thickish blonde bush. I did try hard woods one time. I hated it. It looked so odd. I do shave it off the base of my cock and I trim the length a bit. I like my bush and I think men just look stupid without pubes. Like a overgrown 10 year old boy.
Here is a pic of mine, 1504861626152-797351616.jpg

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am naturally smooth but I do have a somewhat thickish blonde bush. I did try hard woods one time. I hated it. It looked so odd. I do shave it off the base of my cock and I trim the length a bit. I like my bush and I think men just look stupid without pubes. Like a overgrown 10 year old boy.
Here is a pic of mine, View attachment 819305
What an 'EFFFFFIN HOOOOT PIC!!!!! Wish I could do some 'whiffin N sniffin' and INHALE that STRON MUSKY smell!!!! UUUUUM I'm STR8 up just typing this post!!
RICKY

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
To me, a trim around the base is desirable if I use a condom. Getting public hairs caught and pulled out by the base of the condom distracts me from the job at hand. By the way, if you did not know that every condom has a serial number on it, it means that you probably don't have to roll it down that far. LOL

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't care for long pubes. I have been shaving and trimming my stuff for decades.

My girlfriend likes it too. We met six years ago and she was a bit surprised to see my manicured package the first time we got naked. She expressed how I was the first guy she had been with who did so, and she really liked it. She claims it makes my cock so inviting and is the most attractive dick she has seen.

She even took to trimming and shaving herself, too! She loves it smooth!

Reactions: lmzn89