Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bush also stays totally untrimmed. Lately I’ve noticed my bush has lots of ringlets, too. But strangely, my bush looks a little less prominent with the curls, even tho I haven’t trimmed at all in over a year.

Attachments

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..shaving is in it seems, but I'm an all natural kind of guy. I have a high, wide, thick cock bush, a light to moderate hairy chest and a nice clean and trimmed beard. To me it's a lot more manly to go in a shower room, drop the trunks and show a nice thick bush surrounding my flopper. My hair is so thick that when it's wet, and sometimes not, it curls up in tight little ringlets.

It's all about preference though. I like my body hair..

Reactions: Beercandilf

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't trim my pubes until I was in my 40s, I think. After the first trim I decided to never grow them long again. No more pain of catching them in my zipper. No more discomfort of hair being pulled when it gets caught up around the head of a growing penis. Aside from that, I far prefer the look with short hair, both on myself and my wife. A hairy crotch, male or female, turns me right off.

I always leave some hair above my penis but sometimes use an electric razor to trim my ballbag really short. I like the feel of the smooth skin but the resulting sticking to my thighs does call for ocassional adjustment to get them unglued.

Reactions: PDGN