Pubic Hair

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is pertaining to guys, but I want to know what lady feel about mine. This is only thing I am self conscious about. I love my cock size and girth, but I don't know about my pubes. Should I just shave it off, trim it? I don't know what the ladies feel about this stuff. What should I do?

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this is pertaining to guys, but I want to know what lady feel about mine. This is only thing I am self conscious about. I love my cock size and girth, but I don't know about my pubes. Should I just shave it off, trim it? I don't know what the ladies feel about this stuff. What should I do?

well i'm not a lady, but you have very attractive pubes, I'd leave them, looks manly and hot!

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a lady either, but I say trim trim trim. You have a great penis, but think about the few cm you're hiding under the hair. Trim the pubes short, but shave the balls bare

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion is.......your pubes look fine. It looks like you do a good job trimming them up. The only place I can't stand pubic hair is on the shaft of the penis and when it is in my mouth.

I love the look of dark haired people with pubic hair..... Very attractive.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally? Please yourself. Everyone has a different opinion of what they like. I personally have not asked any man to do anything to his pubic hair.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think they're fine like they are. If you like everything the way it is, leave it. It looks nice.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like dark pubes as well, but to me that seems like a bit much. i don't like too much hair. i prefer no hair at all, but it's fine if a guy trims and keeps the shaft hair-free. i don't want hair in my mouth. :eek: i go WILD when there's no hair. my mouth is alllll over the place. :biggrin1: plus it just feels better.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

trimmed! personally shaved pubes on a guy looks weird to me. trimmed means you're groomed but you're still manly.