Pubic hairs

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

little-bigguy: Does how high your pubic hair line expands have anything to do with how big your penis is? Like would a guy who's hair line grows further and more near the belly button have a bigger penis that a guy who's hair line stops half way?

2. jonb

Gold Member

My pubic hair is just on the groin.

3. Cale

Cale New Member

I have a decent amount of body hair that goes all the way up to my chest, but I'm positive that's not a good indication of penis size. A cross country teammate of mine back in high school had a truly impressive, thick trail of hair that went up to his navel, but I caught a glance of his cock at the urinals and it looked like a young boy's penis.

A tall, hairy guy with such a small dick...kind of turns me on thinking about it right now, actually. :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Hmmm..., I can't say that I'd see any correlation. If anything, I could possibly see an inverse correlation, i.e., the a person with more hair would have more means of harboring the necessary natural scents that would be attractive to others whose genitalia are not so obvious. Sort of like giving the "underdog" a bit less of a disadvantage, if you will.

But since we're in the general vicinity, I'd like to ask this. Do many of you have fairly considerable hair on your penile shafts?

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I do. It grows about 1/3 of the way down. Not as dense as my bush, but have always been anoyed by it....so I shave my penis to the point where it hits my pubic bone (base) and have for many years. Easy to do in the shower every other day or so. But, I leave the rest of the thicket alone....I like the hair every where else! ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

DirtyJ018:
    I don't have a LOT of hair on my shaft, but there is a certain amount a third to halfway up... just recently tried shaving it to the base, like KinkGuy, but am not entirely fond of doing that.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm a hairy fellow but...

1. My dick reached it's full length when I was 21.

2. I didn't get abdominal or chest hair until I was in my 30's.

Chicken and egg question?

8. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: I was pretty smooth until after I turned 30. My dick has always been big but kept growing until I was 21 or 22.

9. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: I don't really have much hair on my tummy, penis goes well above what I would call pubic hair, so I would add to what sounds like a pretty much no. I have a fair bit of hair on the underside of my shaft with thin hair almost up to the glans

Draft saved Draft deleted