Pubic Hairstyles

meegsatori

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hairstyles, I can honestly say I've never thought about that until reading this post lol.
Hopefully we'll see some pics, I'm looking forward to seeing some dreadlocks or something. Maybe one with a quiff and a few highlights lol.
I do regularly do some manscaping. Allthough I cant actually say I put any thought into a particular style. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong.
Anybody want to be my stlyist?
Be bloody carefull with those scissors.!

meegsatori

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm gonna try comb it out into an Afro, Maybe see how it looks with a pair of shades on too! Hmmmm I wonder what other accessories I have ..... a bandana perhaps?

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My hair style is gowing out from being shaved for my hernia operation. The guy who shaved me used some clippers with a throw-away head and only took off one side and a bit of the other. After the surgery, I clipped the other side myself so that all would grow in about the same. I think I will just trim it when it comes back.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've trimmed, shaved it all off, had a small triangle, squarepatch. There's a few pictures in my gallery

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I accidently used the wrong trimmer two days ago, so I had a bald spot on pubic hair place, so I had no other solution to shave it all of. I don't like it, but it's growing back luckily.

Perhaps you should stick a photo on here of your new look

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a redhead so my pubic hair is already quite different than normal, but I usually just trim it down like in my profile pics

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
usually mine is trimmed into the shape of a triangle with the base at the top of my cock, and the point is up towards my navel. sort of like this ()^(). usually keep it that way every two weeks or so. have also trimmed my pubes in the shape of a"W" or VV. it's kind of subtle, but have gotten double takes at the gym on occaision in the shower or sauna

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still waiting to see my first pubic hair mullet.

Mullets on the top of the head are bad enough!

In a hotel sauna in Germany a couple of young women came in, and both had narrow strips of pussy hair. One had her pussy hair quite long although less than a cm wide on each side, which reminds me of a mullet. Looked a little unusual as most women with narrow strips (or landing strips as I call them) tend to have quite short pussy hair too.