2. I Shave (Always Have)

38.6%
  3. I Have Never Shaven

4.5%
  4. I Trim

43.2%
  1. MusicalTheaterActor

MusicalTheaterActor New Member

It's obvious that the topic "Shaving Pubic Hair," is on the of the most popular. For a while shaving was the big thing. Everyone shaved. (well most people) But now that I look around and look at new pictures and stuff it seems everyone is just letting it grow. Are you one of these people? If you are why did you stop shaving? Or if you still shave why do you continue?

2. adinson2006

adinson2006 New Member

I think shaving is great. For me it is sexy on slim or muscled bodies (top part), balls look and feel great when shaved and it adds several numbers to your length when shaved all. But then you have to keep shaving and shaving until you get boared. Also the itching is a problem. I still shave sometimes when I want to feel different or sexy :wink:

3. luvbgdk

luvbgdk New Member

I just watched an episode of "Talk Sex" with Dr. Sue Johannsen and she said that for men, a woman's pubic hair is an aphrodisiac...there's got to be a reason it's there! I've shaved and been natural...I prefer natural. Shaving made me feel like a little kid again. If you're worried about hygiene, take a bath!

4. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

I choose to shave for a few reasons-
    less hair traps less sweat,
    I like to get "creative " with my trim-ups,
    my gf likes how it looks, and
    less hair means she isn't flossing while she eats... heh heh.:biggrin1:

5. Jan039

Jan039 New Member

Albums:
    maybe trimmed????

6. BareAss

BareAss New Member

... To minimize the itch, and make the "cleanup" last longer try using "Majic Shave" It can be bought in most good pharmacies, or Department stores.
    .. It is used by Black ment that have a problem shaving their face, to prevent ingrown hair. The Great thing about it is that it 'Doesn't cut off the hair, so there is NO stuble, No itch. And because it takes the hair off just below the skin surface it takes longer to grow back.

... A word of caution, follow the direction to the letter. It comes as a cream, or as a Powder, in several strengths. ( If You Google it, you can see what it looks like. It's very inexpensive. )

BareAss

7. MattBoyMA

MattBoyMA Member

Albums:
    I like to trim myself, but I don't know.... On women, I like it trimmed (but not shaved) and with guys, well, there's something hot and manly about a full bush.

8. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    I trim the cock and balls (thanks the the Philips BodyGroom) and leave the rest mostly alone, I agree with MattBoy, I think a nice bush looks manly.

Draft saved Draft deleted