Pubic Shaving

Pubic Hair

• Total voters

MusicalTheaterActor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's obvious that the topic "Shaving Pubic Hair," is on the of the most popular. For a while shaving was the big thing. Everyone shaved. (well most people) But now that I look around and look at new pictures and stuff it seems everyone is just letting it grow. Are you one of these people? If you are why did you stop shaving? Or if you still shave why do you continue?

adinson2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think shaving is great. For me it is sexy on slim or muscled bodies (top part), balls look and feel great when shaved and it adds several numbers to your length when shaved all. But then you have to keep shaving and shaving until you get boared. Also the itching is a problem. I still shave sometimes when I want to feel different or sexy :wink:

luvbgdk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just watched an episode of "Talk Sex" with Dr. Sue Johannsen and she said that for men, a woman's pubic hair is an aphrodisiac...there's got to be a reason it's there! I've shaved and been natural...I prefer natural. Shaving made me feel like a little kid again. If you're worried about hygiene, take a bath!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I choose to shave for a few reasons-
less hair traps less sweat,
I like to get "creative " with my trim-ups,
my gf likes how it looks, and
less hair means she isn't flossing while she eats... heh heh.:biggrin1:

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think shaving is great. For me it is sexy on slim or muscled bodies (top part), balls look and feel great when shaved and it adds several numbers to your length when shaved all. But then you have to keep shaving and shaving until you get boared. Also the itching is a problem. I still shave sometimes when I want to feel different or sexy :wink:

... To minimize the itch, and make the "cleanup" last longer try using "Majic Shave" It can be bought in most good pharmacies, or Department stores.
.. It is used by Black ment that have a problem shaving their face, to prevent ingrown hair. The Great thing about it is that it 'Doesn't cut off the hair, so there is NO stuble, No itch. And because it takes the hair off just below the skin surface it takes longer to grow back.

... A word of caution, follow the direction to the letter. It comes as a cream, or as a Powder, in several strengths. ( If You Google it, you can see what it looks like. It's very inexpensive. )

BareAss