Pubic Topiary

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*first post*

I hate having a big bush. I mean, it's not that huge, but its big enough to warrant monthly or bi-monthly trims

I dont want to shave, because then I'd have to shave my legs so it doesn't look totally fuckin' weird.

Plus the stubble chafes like a BITCH

The worst part about trimming my pubes is beneath my balls, because i cant see down there. I'm afraid I'll clip of a little skin tab with he pubes and bleed to death out my gooch.

Another thing, I'm a grower, not a shower, so a nice bushy bush kinda hides it when flaccid.

What do you guys think about your pubes and what (if anything) do you do about it

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I find that trimming is very safe, quick, and easy with an electric clipper designed for home haircuts or beard trimming. They come with plastic guards that make it easy to trim down to a desired level. They can be had pretty cheap--around $10 for a basic model (which is all you need for this purpose). I like to keep things neat without making it look like I deliberately shaved down there. A quick trim every couple of weeks does the trick. Follow immediately with washing with antibacterial soap to avoid any infected ingrown hairs, slap on some lotion to soothe that sensitive skin, and you're done.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jan 26 2005, 08:19 AM
I generally just use scissors.

Too cheap for clippers

Why use antibacterial soap if you havent shaved all the clean?
[post=277543]Quoted post[/post]​

I gathered you used scissors, which is why I suggested clippers as the solution to the problems you were complaining of from doing it with scissors. If you're too cheap to get clippers (which must mean you're really, really cheap since, as I say, you can get them for $10 or less) then that is your own problem. As for antibacterial soap (also cheap), it is recommended because ingrown hairs are no fun, especially down there (plus daily use keeps that area smelling fresh, which may be a plus in the eyes . . . uh, nose . . . of one's partner in certain circumstances).

I welcome you to this site, but next time you start a thread seeking advice about a problem you might reconsider if you are just going to shoot down solutions provided by people who take the time and trouble to respond.

(On a side note, at first I misread the topic of this thread as "pubLic topiary," which I thought was an odd topic. I opened the thread out of curiosity about what part of the country had a problem with an excessive number of shrubbery sculptures in public places!)

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whoa there, friend, I wasnt shooting down your solution

I wasn't even asking for a solution, I was just asking what others did or thought about their pubic hair.

Didn't mean to offend you

And its not really that I'm too cheap to buy clippers, its just that I find scissors suitable.

I just wanna make it clear that I didn't mean to offend you. I dont want to make enemies on my first post, especially since this seems like one of the best, most peaceful forums I've seen in a long-ass time, subject-matter aside.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jan 26 2005, 08:19 AM
I generally just use scissors.

Too cheap for clippers

Why use antibacterial soap if you havent shaved all the clean?
[post=277543]Quoted post[/post]​
There is absolutely no way I would ever let scissors near The Dragon! :blink:

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 26 2005, 12:48 PM
[post=277685]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry JWB, it would take four or five bites to take your dragon
down with a pair of sissors.
:wub:

spoolworm: You could use a lighter, and burn the pubes away.

"Carefully does it" :unsure: *concentrated*

*In walks mother in law* "What's that horible smell, where's it coming from?"

"Noooo!"

*scream of mother in law*

"aarrgghhh IT BURNS!!!!"

SO guys, do you think I should write scripts for E.R. ? ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 26 2005, 12:48 PM
[post=277685]Quoted post[/post]​
They don't even have forks at the Dragon! (Or are we talking about different dragons here?)

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jan 26 2005, 08:41 PM
Whoa there, friend, I wasnt shooting down your solution

I wasn't even asking for a solution, I was just asking what others did or thought about their pubic hair.

Didn't mean to offend you

And its not really that I'm too cheap to buy clippers, its just that I find scissors suitable.

I just wanna make it clear that I didn't mean to offend you. I dont want to make enemies on my first post, especially since this seems like one of the best, most peaceful forums I've seen in a long-ass time, subject-matter aside.
[post=277680]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry I took your post the wrong way, Admiral. In answer to your original post, which I guess I also somewhat misinterpreted, yeah, I like the clippers for keeping mine under control. Again, welcome to the forum. Peace! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I used scissors to trim until a few years ago when I discovered the beard trimmer.

It only takes a couple of minutes to keep the pubes at 3/4". It feels cleaner and neater because if left to nature they grow to 6".

Talk about your zipper fodder. :blink:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the people that i've been with have been totally divided on this hairy issue.
Type One--you are pretty hairy that is HOT
Type Two--get RID of all of that.
:unsure:

You can't please everybody, i guess.
I leave it all pretty much as is. Don't like the shaving thing (though i have shaved the hair on my head), but sometimes
i'll to a little trim, keeping scissors as far away from the dragon as possible
:)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I hate my pubes I wish they would just stop growing at a nice length but they don't. Also the only scissors I have are blunt and always catch my skin so it's just a big pain, and I always do a crap job anyway. I look about 12 when I shave and its all itchy so I'm not doing that. *sigh*

*Breaks down in a sobbing fit over his unmanageable pubes*

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Jan 27 2005, 10:27 AM
I hate my pubes I wish they would just stop growing at a nice length but they don't. Also the only scissors I have are blunt and always catch my skin so it's just a big pain, and I always do a crap job anyway. I look about 12 when I shave and its all itchy so I'm not doing that. *sigh*

*Breaks down in a sobbing fit over his unmanageable pubes*
[post=277911]Quoted post[/post]​

I doubt many people on this forum look 12 when they shave down there...

:rolleyes: