Pubic Topiary

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jan 27 2005, 10:27 AM
I hate my pubes I wish they would just stop growing at a nice length but they don't. Also the only scissors I have are blunt and always catch my skin so it's just a big pain, and I always do a crap job anyway. I look about 12 when I shave and its all itchy so I'm not doing that. *sigh*

*Breaks down in a sobbing fit over his unmanageable pubes*
[post=277911]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Knight, get a set of electric hair clippers. Using the guides that come with the ckippers you can safely trim your pubes without having to worry about cutting yourself.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Donk@Jan 26 2005, 02:01 PM
(On a side note, at first I misread the topic of this thread as "pubLic topiary," which I thought was an odd topic. I opened the thread out of curiosity about what part of the country had a problem with an excessive number of shrubbery sculptures in public places!)
[post=277573]Quoted post[/post]​

That's SO funny, Donk, I read it the same way! That's definitely what got me in here!

I call mine the "wild bush" (it's on our dorm room door!) and I try to keep it under control with the aforementioned type of beard trimmer. Only takes a few seconds before a shower.

A couple of people talked about antibacterial soap. Careful, that can make you smell WORSE, not better! I know that men are not quite as delicately balanced as women "down there" but antibacterial soap is not really necessary - regular soap will do the job better with less irritation and less disturbance of the good germs.

lighthouse: The good thing about electric clippers with the plastic comb attachment is that most everything ends up about the same length. NIce and neat. You can't get that degree of uniformity with scissors. Plus, even with the #1 attachment, the hair is too long to become ingrown.

Heavy Sac: I keep the bush trimmed with scissors. No accidents yet...
I keep my sac shaved. I do that a couple time a week in the shower. I get soaped up and use a Mac 3. Usually ends with a J/O session. All that attention you know... :unsure:

Heavy Sac

Spork

1st Like
Media
Another vote for the clippers with guard. One minute every 2 or 3 weeks does the job. Anything else (scissors? ouch) just makes the problem more complicated and difficult.

mr. joystick

Just Browsing
Media
I find that trimming is very safe, quick, and easy with an electric clipper designed for home haircuts or beard trimming. They come with plastic guards that make it easy to trim down to a desired level. I like to keep things neat.

Me too. Once a week with a beard trimmer and cut it back to 1/4 inch. I shave all around the base of my cock and my balls and between my legs. I would shave it all off from my navel down, but I keep getting ingrown hairs, which are a real nuisance. I have grown it long and when it got to four inches it constantly caught under my foreskin. OUCH. I couldn't wait to cut it off, which my partner isn't happy with. She likes me bushy.

Buddy: I shave pretty close, only for the look. It makes me feel and look bigger.
The other day I went to my doctor for a physical for work. When he asked me to drop my pants, he asked why I shaved. I told him for the look. He asked he I shaved, did I have any problems, etc. So maybe he's interested in a trim. I'll ask next week when I go back for blood work.