public bathroom look

Bigwoody423

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when I was little, there was a festival and I would go to the bathroom all the time to go to the bathroom just to see the "grown-ups" dicks lol

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in a relatively new Walmart today and noticed the dividers are getting higher and higher. It would take someone over 7' tall to take a glance over one.
Any architects/builders know what the recommended height requirements for them are?

outthere

Experimental Member
Media
At UCLA there are tons of bathrooms w/o dividers and it's really easy to look. Of course, there are also lots of guys who love to show off.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's normal male behavour to be curious about what others are packing. At work we have three individual urinals, a few weeks ago I was using the middle one when a co-worker came in and told me I wasn't following urinal manners, accordng to him if there by yourself it's correct to use one at either end so others are not forced to use the toilets (as he was) to avoid being glanced at. I had no idea such protocols existed!

You need to watch this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD-OizY0X70&feature=related

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

Last edited by a moderator:

VVX_R32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no inhibitions at an oepn or trough style urinal. Hands on my hips...my dick doing its job of urinating and I do look from side to side surreptitiously. At a truck stop in Salina KS, a 10 or 11 year old male was awestruck st what he was seeing. No masturbation, no sexual advances...just a grown man doing his thing. I hope I made a male impression on him even though I am 100% gay.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

I'd have stared too! I love your cock head!

Matt22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys in Sydney we don't have dividers hardly at all. Most Urinals you are standing side by side. I usually chat to a guy if he stands next to me and I love to have a look.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We have found this thread to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."
that was very thoughtful of you. when i was a boy, i loved seeing grown mens' big cocks. even at a tender age, i used to cruise locker rooms and showers and mens rooms looking for big meat.

Matt22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always have a look or make a joke. If I guy wants to look their is nothing you can do. Don;t get mad he is just having a look

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
This thread has deviated slightly from ways of peeking to why we peek. For me, it probably goes back to a teenage hangup: I was convinced I had the shortest foreskin in the world, so was always looking at other foreskins just to compare, and I’ve just gone on looking, even if I am now quite relaxed about not being like everyone else.

I must admit though I still get a kick when the man next to me pisses through a long foreskin. It can make a characteristic whistling sound. Also like to see who retracts their foreskin to piss and who doesn’t – while most do (in France at least) a significant minority just piss through the foreskin (for those who have a long one). There was a thread or ten about this too:
http://www.lpsg.org/134686-roll-back-foreskin-when-pissing.html, http://www.lpsg.org/151672-peeing-foreskin-what-do-you.html, and probably others too.

Last edited:

Mrwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had a guy look straight at my dick and then at my face and so I said to him "Like what you see" and he just smiled back at me !

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
i'm not shy and figure other guys aren't if they too are at a urinal...so i just look. sometimes it's quick and sometimes, if he's hot or the cock is great a look may turn into a stare.

it's no big deal