public bathroom look

msman69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had some hot jo's at the urinal....there were 6 guys in a row once in the ATL airport....new restrooms there are all partitioned now.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard back when the Olympic games were in China, they up-dated the mens restrooms. I was wondering if anyone checking this thread out ever made it to China back when the old mens rooms were in use. I've seen pics in urinal.net and it had to be very interesting to go in there and see the way guys relieved themselves.

asscock2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I glance out of the corner of my eye from time to time...If I am in the toilet stall, I will peek through the crack between the stalls. I have gotten some really good views that way:biggrin1:
When I was around 16, I was in the restroom at the mall (no one else was in there), then this guy came in, he was in his late 30's early 40's maybe...He went to the urinal next to me and pulled it out. Before I could even look he kinda stepped back then stepped back closer to the urinal (I guess he was trying to get my attention, and it worked) so, I kinda looked up, not to peek, but just to see what he was doing. He was rubbing and stroking on it and shaking it (not taking a piss at all). Then he turned towards me, smiling, and playing with it...
I watched him for the rest of the time I was in there (while I washed and dried my hands). He was giving me a show, so I watched...
Then I left...I wanted to go back so bad to see if there was maybe more than a show for me to watch....but I never did, and I sometimes think about what may have happened if I stayed in there or went back...:ugh2:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
asscock2010, you were probably wise not to go back. It very well could have been a "set-up." Unfortunately the Birmingham (AL) Vice Squad use to do this frequently. The City and certain lawyers as well as Judges profited in these arrests.

Rips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to a hockey game at the RBC Center in Raleigh, NC and there are no dividers, but to add to the view the tile around the wall is shiny black. You're pretty much standing in front of a mirror with cock on either side of you and a perfect view. And all the urinals had lines of men standing there. I got a little stage fright which worked out for me for a big cause it allowed me time to see the men next to me move and new cocks took their place.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't used a public urinal in I don't even know how long and can't remember the last time I happened to be standing side by side another guy.

Either way, I wouldn't sneak a peek.

That's where homosexual hate crimes come from.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just glance out of the corner of my eye, unless i see him obviously looking then i have a look.... i had a guy at an airport lean twords my shoulder and check me out once.... wouldnt have been bad if he wasnt creepy about it...

Was his name Larry Craig? < JK I am from Idaho>

asscock2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
asscock2010, you were probably wise not to go back. It very well could have been a "set-up." Unfortunately the Birmingham (AL) Vice Squad use to do this frequently. The City and certain lawyers as well as Judges profited in these arrests.

Yes I have considered that as well...besides that, I have also considered the fact that he could have been setting me up for worst... Reminds me of the scene in Boogie Nights when Dirk, gets into that guys pick up truck, and they are in the parking lot...then that guy and his buddies kick his butt...after he comes on to Dirk and brings up any sexual acts....

That is scary...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I have considered that as well...besides that, I have also considered the fact that he could have been setting me up for worst... Reminds me of the scene in Boogie Nights when Dirk, gets into that guys pick up truck, and they are in the parking lot...then that guy and his buddies kick his butt...after he comes on to Dirk and brings up any sexual acts....

That is scary...

I don't think it is as bad in B'Ham as it once was. I still have fear though. :rolleyes:

I was in a restroom somewhere recently and they also had shiny tile walls, almost like a mirrow. Neat.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the place you do it. Some toilets are not made for that and you simply can't do it cuz you will get kicked as someone said. I've seen many dicks next to me in busy toilets andthere was no stress someone may see you. It's almost impossible not to see what is next t you if someone is standing some inches away... Once there was a guy in his mid 40's or younger and he was staring at my thing, completely turned his head at it and jest kept looking... I noticed. I didn't care, just finished, put it back in zipped up and go.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever been to a Cubs game at Wrigley in Chicago. They have the old fashioned trouffs from the 1960's with drunk beer drinking pissing dicks galore - there it almost seems very appropriate to look around at all of the dick hanging out in the troughs.. there are usually 20-50 dudes all lined up next to each other w/out dividers waiving their dicks around. TIP: Don't wear thongs or sandles.

I just came across this rather, uh, "amusing" video of "urinal diving" at Wrigley Field.

YouTube - &#x202a;Diving through the urinal at Wrigley&#x202c;&rlm;

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not glaringly obvious, I try to just sneak a peek out of the corner of my eye. That's why I hate those damn dividers. If you're not open to someone looking at your penis, then go in a stall.

I've noticed airport urinals are the best places to look, as there are no dividers, and they have rows and rows of urinals. Movie theaters are good too, especially if they have an arrangement where the urinals are on one wall, and the sinks and mirrors are on an adjoining wall. You can see a lot in the mirrors if you are discrete.

NUK

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in a public bathroom today, trough style. Whipped my cock out to go for a pee, just after I got the flow started an older man (maybe 60) come in and literally stared at my penis, just as I was finishing up,i could see his cock getting hard. Gotta admit it kinda turned me on, but it was a bit weird... To be fair though, I don't exactly make it hard for people to see my dick.. :p

I sometimes take a glance if possible, but most of the time I don't.:)