Public bathroom phone numbers?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Some hunter must scrawled this one, " Bucks with short horns stand up close, the next guy might be barefooted."

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I commonly say "I need to use the facilities" Whenever I said the loo in London some thought I was being hoity-toity so adapted "The Facilities" or "The Gent's!"
I generally say "Loo", "Men's room", or "Necessary room".

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As an American who goes to the UK a couple times a year, I have found that most Brits know exactly what Americans or Canadians mean when they say restroom. Traditionally, in the States, using the word toilet tends to be considered either slightly crude, (as opposed to rude,) or low class. Furthermore, restrooms are always in public places whereas bathrooms or powder rooms are in private homes. Obviously some people use the word bathroom in public places as well, but one would never use the word restroom in a private home. (At least according to Miss Manners.)
Some guys will jokingly use the term "little boy's room."

Being bicultural, I use whatever term is appropriate where I am at the time for this as well as for other terms like lift/elevator.

By the way... I have seen some nice "cottages" in the UK. :)

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember standing at an urinal in a high class restaurant. I hauled it out and started to pee, looked up and saw a sign that said: "Stand closer, its shorter than you think"

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I called a phone number at a public park, just to mess with the person.
Within 20 minutes they drove there, and I gave them a description that didn't fit me/my car. It was pretty funny. When he showed up he looked so happy, after a while confused, and at the end kind of sad/angry. lol

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just saw one: Uncut Latin (xxx) xxx-xxxx
And thought, do people really call?

Anyway, the funniest bathroom "poem" I read:
Here I sit
Broken Hearted.
Tried to shit
but only farted.

I just thought that was hilarious. Poor guy cant even get his shit straight.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just remember that these days many phones (landline or cell) will show the calling number.

One of the best bits of graffiti I've seen was this one:

For BJ call 000-000. And underneath written:
Bill, if you see this...don't call. It's our number.
Your lover, Sam

Last edited:

calispartan

Just Browsing
Media
i put my number on a bathroom stall at school and like 2 weeks later, this hot ethiopian with a thick ass dick called me and came over and fucked my throat.

bdrebel

Experimental Member
Media
Last year I was on the john and read the scribblings on the stall. One particularly caught my eye and I decided to e-mail that address. After a week or two of back and forth e-mails, we finally met at his place - both of us were kind of nervous. But it was great...he's handsome, sexy and huge hung with low hangers (I almost squealed when I saw him naked, but held it in). We continued to see each other regularly until he moved.