Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf and I went to a French bakery for breakfast this morning and I have to be honest, their chef was in his later 30s and he grabbed my attention each time he came out to the dining area. Sweet lord that man had a deliciously protrusive Breton cock just leaving nothing to the imagination under his chef’s smock, especially if you saw it from the side. It was like stereotypical grey sweatpants bulge times two or three. Dude is clearly very well hung. I would definitely have loved to see his big uncut European manmeat and big hearty balls.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My bf and I went to a French bakery for breakfast this morning and I have to be honest, their chef was in his later 30s and he grabbed my attention each time he came out to the dining area. Sweet lord that man had a deliciously protrusive Breton cock just leaving nothing to the imagination under his chef’s smock, especially if you saw it from the side. It was like stereotypical grey sweatpants bulge times two or three. Dude is clearly very well hung. I would definitely have loved to see his big uncut European manmeat and big hearty balls.

Don't you love seeing this? I do.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chef.gif

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really loved jean shorts, wish they'd come back
tumblr_pewnkxlNVR1v6oefb_400.gif
tumblr_pewnkxlNVR1v6oefb_400.gif
I wonder if he would allow a feel if you asked him politely? Of course if there aren't any people around to see it.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Naked Peruvian Chef Franco Noriega, I guess he's a "chef" tbh he could serve roadkill on a shovel and I'd rave about it....haha Even health & safety gives him a pass in the kitchen! check out his IG or just google him, lots of fap material, i guess he's also a model, and has a singing career, and he probably wants to be an actor, a body like that opens alot of doors!~~~and trousers i would imagine Alleged nudes bottom
franci-576x1024.jpg

3.gif
d5a22b72ecd73786e67a8f4511f6cb43.gif

3.gif

noriega.aab5e171701.original.jpg

sexy.png

qc-franco_noriega_peruvian_chef_alleged_naked_photo_leaks-thumb.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:

Naked Peruvian Chef Franco Noriega, I guess he's a "chef" tbh he could serve roadkill on a shovel and I'd rave about it....haha Even health & safety gives him a pass in the kitchen! check out his IG or just google him, lots of fap material, i guess he's also a model, and has a singing career, and he probably wants to be an actor, a body like that opens alot of doors!~~~and trousers i would imagine Alleged nudes bottom
franci-576x1024.jpg

3.gif
d5a22b72ecd73786e67a8f4511f6cb43.gif

3.gif

noriega.aab5e171701.original.jpg

sexy.png

qc-franco_noriega_peruvian_chef_alleged_naked_photo_leaks-thumb.jpg
1.jpg

I follow this guy on IG. Always wanted to see his cock. Worth the wait. Damn!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I follow this guy on IG. Always wanted to see his cock. Worth the wait. Damn!
Well, I caution it's alleged to be him.....Several sites try hard to prove the comparison, but nowhere have I found a full frontal with complete face, Personally I'm doubtful, but it's a very close match if it's not him, only he knows for sure! he also gives very mysterious answers to questions about his sexuality, I think he realises that it's best to feed everyone's fantasy for his brand. Men, Women, Plants, Birds, Animals....who wouldn't lust after him?!?!

Last edited:

Well, I caution it's alleged to be him.....Several sites try hard to prove the comparison, but nowhere have I found a full frontal with complete face, Personally I'm doubtful, but it's a very close match if it's not him, only he knows for sure! he also gives very mysterious answers to questions about his sexuality, I think he realises that it's best to feed everyone's fantasy for his brand. Men, Women, Plants, Birds, Animals....who wouldn't lust after him?!?!
thanks @thadjock Good to know. yes, it looks like it could be him but only he would know. And yes, lust after him for sure. he seems to have something for everyone. I never get tired of seeing it. :)