Public bulge sightings

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
so I saw a great one yesterday standing in line at a Walgreens. Hispanic guy, 40s I'd guess, stocky but not blubby, standing in front of me in the line. I notice he is quite hairy as he had a tshirt that way cut at the neck so it was like a v, lots of black hair spilling out, nice arms. As I'm admiring his hairy forearms at his side my eye catches a glimpse of flesh at his pants pocket. He has on cargo type pants, his left pocket lining is totally torn so as he moves you get a gaping view of his front hip. He is obviously commando because I could see his pale skin and thick hair of what must have been a "hip-to-hip" wide bush. I immediately went to the crotch to look for vpl (not really), then was so flustered as I tried to get my phone out to snap a pic..........unsuccessful!

Does anybody know how to silence the shutter click sount on iPhone camera? that really messes with snapping a discrete picture

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anybody know how to silence the shutter click sount on iPhone camera? that really messes with snapping a discrete picture

You can pretend you're taking a selfie, smile at your camera, click...if he says something, you can tell him it was not pointed at him, it was set on selfie mode. Egads, I should be a super villain!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually a few days ago at my local Supermarket I saw a decent looking dude and oh boy was he bulging hugely!
He was wearing light grey colour track/sweat pants and he was walking towards me and i could see his long dick/balls swinging left to right with each step.
I was just amazed & couldn't take my eyes of it LOL.
Im guessing he was going commando to have such movement happening down there??

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You can pretend you're taking a selfie, smile at your camera, click...if he says something, you can tell him it was not pointed at him, it was set on selfie mode. Egads, I should be a super villain!

I don't think anybody, other than a gaggle of teenage girls, would be taking a selfie in line at a Walgreens, lol

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm still using my iphone4 if I turn off the ringer sound, then there is no noise if I take any pics.[/QUOTE

well don't I feel stupid........mostly for all the shots I've missed .......... had no idea it was so easy, thanks dude!

90guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Mostly genuine . . . but a couple of photoshop suspects . . .
tumblr_o2h308iXlr1ucmmamo1_540.png

This is my favourite!