Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I`m really starting to develop an appreciation for artful ink. I already have an appreciation for the canvas!
...and again with the long fingers - definitely found an unknown fetish within. Maybe I just have a need to suck long things?
public3-jpg.497635

patroklos68

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Was at a shopping center with one of my those coin operated massage chairs. Saw this bulging daddy and couldn't help but to take some pics.

Attachments

D

deleted871301

I was driving to the garage to put petrol in my car when I passed a guy with track pants on walking against the wind and I could see a perfect outline of his big cock swaying back and forth the way the material moulded to him. I had to readjust my hardening cock so that I did not frighten the petrol attendant when I got out of my car :)

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As nutrition gets better & humans get larger, Pants really need to get a radical design update. Fun to look at this photo, but really not very comfortable to live that way. I was at a pizzeria near the High School & most of the male students who went through were 6' to 6.5' tall. I know the area is the ideal breeding & feeding ground to create these monster youth, but it's not only here I see people getting larger. There's a company in MN (IIRC) selling "Ballroom Jeans", great idea but the reviews suggest they're crap.

Reactions: RVAguy84

As nutrition gets better & humans get larger, Pants really need to get a radical design update. Fun to look at this photo, but really not very comfortable to live that way. I was at a pizzeria near the High School & most of the male students who went through were 6' to 6.5' tall. I know the area is the ideal breeding & feeding ground to create these monster youth, but it's not only here I see people getting larger. There's a company in MN (IIRC) selling "Ballroom Jeans", great idea but the reviews suggest they're crap.

An interesting thought. I wonder if penis size has correlated to people becoming larger?

Reactions: bigtoad

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is another brand called Diamond Gusset Jeans
https://www.gusset.com
I've been wearing their brand for years; all well made and comfortable for commando wear.

Reactions: drambone2001