Public bulge sightings

shopguy35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is another brand called Diamond Gusset Jeans
https://www.gusset.com
I've been wearing their brand for years; all well made and comfortable for commando wear.
These jeans don't look like they would be very flattering. Do you have any pics on you in them?

Reactions: bulgebigger

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think nutrition has contributed to people getting wider and not taller.
I think the wider is POOR nutrition's contribution. Lots of crap food available too. One example, (guess here) gummy vitamins are probably a lot higher in sugars (wider) than simple hard lozenge shaped multivitamin (taller).

Reactions: Mickey1234

LOUIS

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do love freeballing. And I must say that I've seen lots of men staring at my bulge in the metro... One day I didn't put boxers on, I took the subway naked under my pants, to go to work. Annoyingly, however that occurs rarely when I'm in public, I had a hardon... Fortunately, I wore a jacket which can hide a bit the bulge that were growing in my pants ; to help to dissimulate, I wanted to put my hand in my pocket, above my dick. And then, surprise : no sooner I had put my hand in my pocket that I touched the glans of my penis... I had forgotten that my pocket had a hole. Of course, touching my penis's head was very exciting, and grow the boner again. To sum up, I was in the crowded metro, without underwear (which is not ideal when you want to dissimulate a boner), with my cock hard as hell, and the glans of it saying "hello" outside my pocket, hidden only by my hand and a light jacket... Needless to say that when the train was less jam-packed, I immediately take pleasure in taking a look on that big mushroom head going out of my trousers. And arriving at work, I rushed toward the toilet to satisfy myself... Truly, one of the best wank I had ! Of course, I now wear these trousers only at home, and I usually go to work with boxers on, in order to avoid this kind of trouble. Bulge is less visible, but nobody will tell me I'm an exhibitionist...