Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would put these bulge sightings in 3 categories:

a. Some guys 'don't give a F' and will just wear what they want, or what is required, because it "fits," meaning it can be fastened around the waist, regardless of the front projection. They don't care about a bulge, dick print, or if something runs tight in the seat- they are truly 100% indifferent to any sense of sexual overtone to their appearance. After all, specific required clothes, such as a snug police, military or baseball uniform usually can't be substituted- only altered by a tailor, to varying success. I think many sportsmen (swimmers, divers, runners, etc) fall into this category; maybe they once had a sense of modesty or shyness, but they have become so desensitized to it being seen while competing that it's just not even on their radar that someone may notice it, or would expect more concealment. Maybe because they'd actually rather be naked anyways. But it's like they are functionally blind to their own groin because it's truly a non-issue.

b. There are other guys who will select a style, but not realize that they are showing a VPL because it is windy, or their activity is causing the material to create an unexpected reveal, or maybe it's bunching up because of seated body position, etc. They could also be wearing something new and unaware that material may be sheer, or see-thru under bright sun conditions, etc. Or they are concealing a passing erection (since size fluctuations are 100% normal and means you're healthy- sometimes from aerobic activity and extra blood flow, or clothes rubbing/bouncing...) just give it a few moments and it will go down. They may choose modesty, but maybe they will wear their clothes of choice knowing that 'an occasional peek' may happen, (e.g. a biker who selects biking tights to prevent chafing, but will still walk into a convenience store to buy cold water.) But now we live in a society where security cameras are everywhere, and people use the cameras on their devices more than their phone, so the visual evidence gets recorded more than in the past. Id call this being blissful ignorant, because he's only covering up if surroundings require it.

c. There are a few guys out there, gay and straight, who dress to give some attention to, or outright feature their crotch. Calvin Klein made showing a fashionable waistband a trend, and then Andrew Christian took his "trophy boy" to the next level. Maybe they wear tights to the gym to show off a bulge, or add a rubber, leather or metal ring to add projection. They may select a very sheer material, or flat front khakis, but they look in the full length mirror in the morning, and make intentional choices after trying things on. Unlike the other two groups, he selects what to wear with functionality being only a part of the equation: they note what can be seen, and they walk out the door with a strut, with a full awareness that both men and women may look, and they welcome it. In similarity to men who bring the gun show by bringing biceps to impress, they know the power of using their bodies to full effect, and come out, big dick swinging. Lots of public adjusting, and cupping on their own crotch helps to direct your attention. I'd call these guys toolbox advertisers.

The concept of sexuality being on a spectrum has been well discussed on the board, and I think one could oversimplify to say that group a would fall to the far left (100% hetero) group b would fall mid-range (hetero-social, metro-sexual, gay friendly, etc) and group c would best fit far-right (homosexual, pan-sexual, or certainly hyper-sexual!) However, this doesn't quite fit- because personal appearance and fashion sense don't align without plenty of exceptions. Even in the modern dating world I'm sure there still are some extremely Alpha-macho hetero dudes out there who dress in tight jeans for the ladies who love them (they call them cowboys?) and gay men who don't conceal anything in any situation, because they aren't following the rules that would govern dressing to attract the opposite sex. Of course I'm kidding. But I think we all think differently about how and why we dress how we do, even though it's always fun to sit on the sidelines and give the play-by-play as we see styles and support meet on the streets and on the playing field.

What do you all think? Here we are on this board, looking at all of these pictures- do you suppose that most are not paying any attention to it, taken by surprise when they see it, or proudly putting it on display? Which category has the most appeal, both in person and in looking at online galleries? Where do you see yourself?

Last edited: