Public Bulge Sightings

Do you ever snap pics of guys bulges to enjoy later?

• All the time

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Once in a blue moon

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Nope, but this thread gave me an idea ;)

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • No- it's an invasion of privacy.

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtmrtl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a guilty pleasure of pretending to be texting whilst I'm actually taking pictures of mens obvious bulges in public.
One example is this guy I work with. While out for a smoke on break, he had an obvious enlargement in his pants.
I can't imagine I'm the only person that takes pics of guys bulges without them knowing. Let's share our finding's amongst each other.
I don't consider it an invasion of privacy, since they're out in public anyway.
Let's have some fun with this- here are my contributions...

Attachments

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a guilty pleasure of pretending to be texting whilst I'm actually taking pictures of mens obvious bulges in public.
One example is this guy I work with. While out for a smoke on break, he had an obvious enlargement in his pants.
I can't imagine I'm the only person that takes pics of guys bulges without them knowing. Let's share our finding's amongst each other.

Very nice, but hoping for something a bit more frontal, lets hope they get better.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree that it's not an invasion of privacy strictly speaking. But it is something of a betrayal of trust. Assuming he does not know what you're doing, unless the guy implicity consents to it, or must be taken reasonably to foresee that by going out in public he leaves himself vulnerable to the not remote possibilities that (1) a photo of his bulge will be taken and (2) it will be posted for all to see on the internet, then I can't see how the behaviour is creditable. Perhaps I'm wrong but I'd be pretty angry if a guy I worked with posted a pic of my bulge on the net, especially if the pic also enables me to be easily identifed.

The fact that the law does not proscribe such behaviour of course doesn't mean it condones it. The reason why such behaviour is not proscribed arises on account of the fact that it is considered too difficult to frame a rule against it which would be (1) enforceable and (2) not prone to criminalise, or make actionable, perfectly innocuous behaviour.

Incidentally, at common-law, if you were a kilometre away and taking a pic of your work-mate's bulge with a telescopic lens, when he is in the "private" sanctuary of his home, you also would not be committing any violation of privacy which would, for instance, be actionable as a trespass. "There is no property in a spectacle".

But, who knows, perhaps the guy might be flattered by all the attention his bulge is getting!

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Attached Imageshttp://www.lpsg.org/images36/attach/jpg.gifIMG_0223.jpg (32.2 KB, 34 views)http://www.lpsg.org/images36/attach/jpg.gifIMG_0240.jpg (42.2 KB, 34 views)http://www.lpsg.org/images36/attach/jpg.gifIMG_0245.jpg (36.4 KB, 31 views)http://www.lpsg.org/images36/attach/jpg.gifIMG_0298.jpg (45.2 KB, 29 views)http://www.lpsg.org/images36/attach/jpg.gifIMG_0300.jpg (35.3 KB, 33 views)
Either two different men or taken on different days-I noticed both the shirt and the sneakers changed after the first three images.

While it may not be against the law, it could lead to your being beaten half dead if the person catches you and is not particularly happy with what you have done. Considering the one picture has a fairly good hold of his face, you could be walking on thin ice (unless he wants publicity), And check company policy, there may be a morals clause somewhere which could bring about your termination.

jtmrtl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
taken on different days- i didn't mean to post pic #245, i noticed it after the hour thing passed or whatever so i pm'd an admin to take it down.
i can trust u guys i hope.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am trying to understand what my reaction would be in discovering somebody secretly taking pics of my bulge.

First of all no face pic, otherwise I'd really get angry.

Having someone taking pics at my bulge would be a great honour indeed, and a turn on, for sure: it must mean he/she finds it hot.

But, hey, just ask for it and don't mess around pretending you are text messaging.

D

deleted3782

But, hey, just ask for it and don't mess around pretending you are text messaging.

PI you are more forgiving than most guys. Most would prefer not to have their pics taken and posted for public consumption.

I will remember your offer when I visit Italia again!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not cool...we all have cocks in our pants...hidden for reasons..public decency...in USA, most grown ups behave themselves in public...

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have caught strangers taking pictures of my bulge. I have also caught strangers shooting photos of me in the locker room. They were pretending to text but their phone was pointed at my dick. I don't really care, just don't want them posted on some web site if my face is showing.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh. I've had that happen to me a couple of times, too. As hot as it is for others to do it, there's always a bit of double-standard when it comes to yourself being involved.