Public Crushes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by echo20, Sep 7, 2009.

1. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    How often do you feel weak at the knees when you see someone stunning in public.

Today at the gym I saw this guy who is really cute he is a tall, large framed, shaggy haired guy who I thought was cute, then in the change room when we were both getting changed he took his shirt off and I thought he'd have a really good body but he was kinda a bit chubby, not fat at all but his body wasn't toned like I thought it would be when I saw him with his shirt on. But this made me like him even more; seemed like a nice dude; he wasn't super built or buff and had so much charm; only saw him down to his underwear and he had a nice bulge, wish he was showing or something.

2. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Happens all the time. See men alot i would like to get to know better. Some are cute to HOT. Others just have something about them that turns my crank!
    Had a slight crush on a couple of younger guys a few years ago and actually ended up working with them a while later. Both were definitely not trim, but there was something in their face and eyes that made me drip a bit.
    Pointed them out to a female friend of mine once and she actually said "YUK!"
    I'm usually attracted to something in the face or eyes and then the body or bulge.
    So to each his own.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Frequent. And sometimes I later get confirmation that I had him pegged right, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted