Public displays of affection:kissing etc.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I do agree about the kissing part here. What is an exceptional feeling though, is being around so many people and kissing your partner. The people around you just disappear, and it is suddenly only the two of you that exist. It can be a very powerful feeling.

I've actually never thought about it like that... I can definitely see your point. I've always avoided kissing in public because of how I feel when I see others doing it, but I might just try it next time. :smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do agree about the kissing part here. What is an exceptional feeling though, is being around so many people and kissing your partner. The people around you just disappear, and it is suddenly only the two of you that exist. It can be a very powerful feeling.

Yes! Which is exactly why I am wary. Once everyone else disappears, I don't want to come out of my fog in the train station with my knickers around my ankles. and the power of kissing, can and has affected me strongly enough that it could conceivably happen, if I didn't keep a harness on my hormones.

I've actually never thought about it like that... I can definitely see your point. I've always avoided kissing in public because of how I feel when I see others doing it, but I might just try it next time. :smile:

I totally understood what you said earlier- there is a BIG difference though, between your basic types of PDA and the kind where you see a couple and its pretty obvious they are way beyond just kissing or holding hands in public.

ah but its so nice to think about. The tummy butterflies, the spinal shivers, the things I feel with soulful kissing. *sigh*