Public Enemy No. 1

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I am really down on my"pissing people off" skills. I've been known to try to piss someone off and get a resounding thank you from them.:wink:

Stick with me, kiddo.

Hello everyone. I'm checking in.

WB, HM. I hope you stick around.

Me and HickBoy - well quelle surprise. Hardly ever posted with silly bint - but you say two words when she's left in a huff and suddenly you're public enemies numbers 1 and 2. :biggrin:

It's ironic that some of the people who are on her list have never communicated with her at all, myself included. Her hatefulness was exposed and now she's bitter about it.

Fancy dumbcow was behind that...

I think that his farewell thread was a result of the 'cruelty' inflicted on his friend in this thread: ok, why the hell is Mandee leaving?.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She took her blog down. :wink:

People I HATE from LPSG.
<...>

There might be more as this is all I could get from Google's cache.
rec, that's amusing. More than half of those are members I'm pretty close to (and I've even kissed and/or groped a few of them in person...) but I didn't make the list!

I guess that's because I've only been in chat maybe twice, a total of about 3 minutes, since the chat feature was implemented; and in the "count up to 25K" thread, I only posted once... and even then, didn't play by the rules.

She didn't know me well enough to hate me, though I'm sure she would have had me at the top of the list if she did know me!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
rec, that's amusing. More than half of those are members I'm pretty close to (and I've even kissed and/or groped a few of them in person...) but I didn't make the list!

I guess that's because I've only been in chat maybe twice, a total of about 3 minutes, since the chat feature was implemented; and in the "count up to 25K" thread, I only posted once... and even then, didn't play by the rules.

She didn't know me well enough to hate me, though I'm sure she would have had me at the top of the list if she did know me!

I have no doubt about that DC! At the risk of being presumptuous, I'd say that almost all the the people on that list are generally kind, mature, respectful people. Having met them in person, I'm sure you'd have a better idea than myself. They kept it real, and this ruffled a few people's feathers. I guess that the truth was a bit too painful for a few members.

I'm still surprised at how a few existing members still think that we pounced on Mandee. If they would bother to look at the order of events since she joined, I think they'd understand the animosity.

Eek! A candid intellectual! Run!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come to think of it, he can be viscous, just viscous in the chat room.
I think you meant viscious, as viscous would make him a thick liquid. :tongue: He is so rarely in chat though, and I have never seen him be mean. I think it's all in her head.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what it looks like, naughty. BTW, saw your comment on myspace. a few minutes ago. *huggle*

When dreamer20 sent me the link to this thread, I was like, "Who's Amanda?" Even when I saw her photo I didn't know who she was. Then I followed some links and remembered her and felt sorry for her. What a shell of an existence she must have. What a thin, frail ego. No wonder she has such risky sexual practices. I hope the people who call themselves her friends get her some psychological assistance instead of starting more pointless threads about her here.

Reactions: dreamer20

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
What's funny to me is that even though I have a disgusting smelly cheesy foreskin, I'm lower down on that list than mercurialbliss who defended my smega-ridden penis and nothing more.
Anyone notice that almost all of that list are respected, intelligent, core memmebrs of LPSG's community? Jelous betch, its rideculous! :rolleyes:

In other news: I have a bucket of lube in one hand, a cucumber in the other and I need someone to unbuckle my belt. :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[/color][/size][/font]

I think you both meant "vicious"!!!:biggrin1:
Oops! you are right damnit! Thank you DC. Vicious... Joe is vicious!

NJ- viscious is not in the dictionary. Viscous means a thick liquid. We share the stupid prize today... :biggrin1:

I do not think Joe is thick in anyway! (except where it counts!)

(just kidding camper)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
What's funny to me is that even though I have a disgusting smelly cheesy foreskin, I'm lower down on that list than mercurialbliss who defended my smega-ridden penis and nothing more.

You keep that velvety foreskin away from us, you uncircumsized commie!

*keeps his poking stick nearby*

She may have read the responses to her exit thread and gone from there.

Again, we mostly just quoted her hateful posts. We weren't attacking her, but subtly exposing her vicious nature.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops! you are right damnit! Thank you DC. Vicious... Joe is vicious!

NJ- viscious is not in the dictionary. Viscous means a thick liquid. We share the stupid prize today... :biggrin1:

I do not think Joe is thick in anyway! (except where it counts!)

(just kidding camper)

I already knew ya love me.:tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look...

Someone else make a goddamned fucking list and put my ass on it or I'm leaving! And I fucking mean it this time!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You keep that velvety foreskin away from us, you uncircumsized commie!

*keeps his poking stick nearby*

Again, we mostly just quoted her hateful posts. We weren't attacking her, but subtly exposing her vicious nature.

I read the thread. I am merely making a supposition.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She may have read the responses to her exit thread and gone from there.

And?

Sorry naughty - but the kid was vapid at her best and a nasty mouthed pustule at her worst. She was no great addition to this place and she is no loss at all.

In other news: I have a bucket of lube in one hand, a cucumber in the other and I need someone to unbuckle my belt. :biggrin1:

I'll unbuckle it on condition you let me tie you up with it before we continue :saevil:

Look...

Someone else make a goddamned fucking list and put my ass on it or I'm leaving! And I fucking mean it this time!

ManlyBanisters' list of people called snoozan

snoozan

Happy now?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look...

Look, douchebag, if I put your ass on anything, it ain't gonna be a list. Got it? The sling, or maybe the spanking bench, but not a list.

ManlyBanisters' list of people called snoozan

snoozan

Happy now?
Uh, dear, you put her face on that list, not her ass. Please try again (it's getting my member all throbby and turgid...)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She took her blog down. :wink:

People I HATE from LPSG.
HickBoy
ManlyBanisters
Rec3000
Gillette
MercurialBliss
HazelGod
AlteredEgo
Novice_btm
No_Strings
dreamer20
lucky8
Scottish.47
Think_Kink
Dragonfly20
Camper Joe

There might be more as this is all I could get from Google's cache.

Fourth!?!

I'm incensed!