Public Enemy No. 1

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why, it is called "Tawse-target". What else would it be called? She has been a naughty schoolgirl, after all.
Can I play?
Of course, my pulchritudinous porker.

Just be forewarned: she will whine. She whined for a month after I gently tawsed her palm.

Snoozie-flooze, have I told you lately that I love you???

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And?

Sorry naughty - but the kid was vapid at her best and a nasty mouthed pustule at her worst. She was no great addition to this place and she is no loss at all.

uckle it on condition you let me tie you up with it before we continue :saevil:

ManlyBanisters' list of people called snoozan

snoozan

Happy now?

And nothing. I was merely stating why she may have created the list.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I received a long winded private message from DumbCow about the way I've treated Manatee... I didn't think I gave much thought to her lame ass existence but apparently it was enough to warrant a private message... if anything becomes of it.. I shall post it with my reply.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
By making this thread the OP has given power to a list that really shouldn't be of consequence for anyone on it. Let it die and the power will diminish as well. Also, it only continues the drama...

But, naughty, can you not see everybody is laughing at it? I don't think that holding something up to ridicule gives it any power at all.

Naughty must have left her spectacles in her other purse.:biggrin1:

In the likely event that you read this post Mandee:

I found you to be sweet natured and a good sport when we interacted on this board. To others you were exasperating, indeed.:rolleyes: I took your list to be in jest and hope that you truly do not hate any of us. As you know those who sow hatred will only reap hatred. Please follow dumbcow's example and plant love seeds instead. :smile:
But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also...Do to others as you would have them do to you.

—Luke 6:27-31. NIV

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty must have left her spectacles in her other purse.:biggrin1:

In the likely event that you read this post Mandee:

I found you to be sweet natured and a good sport when we interacted on this board. To others you were exasperating, indeed.:rolleyes: I took your list to be in jest and hope that you truly do not hate any of us. As you know those who sow hatred will only reap hatred. Please follow dumbcow's example and plant love seeds instead. :smile:
But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also...Do to others as you would have them do to you.​

—Luke 6:27-31. NIV​

No, Dont need 'em. I have 20/15 vison.