Public Erections That Made You Feel GOOD

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I love the thread about embarrassing public erections. I've had those, definitely.

But I've also had public erections that made me PROUD! Got a story about one of those?

I'll start ...

When I was a senior in high school, tight jeans were in fashion. One night, with a bunch of friends, both guys and girls, we were figuring out where we wanted to go and who was driving and all that sort of stuff. So we were all standing around in a big circle.

I was hugging my girlfriend. Being 17 or 18, that act alone made me stiff as a board. When we let go of each other, and I faced everyone else, my hard thick cock was pointing straight down my right pants leg.

EVERYONE, male and female, all dropped their heads an inch or two and stared at my cock bulge, and everyone's eyes got wide. It was so unconsciously coordinated that it made me feel really good inside! No one said anything, but after that, there were some comments about "donkey" and "tripod" and so forth from the guys.

And ... some extra attention from the girls, too.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can certainly think of several cases of public erections that were embarrassing at the moment but caused reactions that were enjoyable on reflection afterwards. :biggrin1:
If that's the case, here's a story that you might enjoy.

I went to Mesa Community College in AZ during the '80s. One chilly morning I got dressed for class. As usual, I was pushing it timewise and had to hustle. I wore a pair of light tan (almost white) Levis cords with an argyle sweater. I had just bought a new brand of low rise briefs by Munsingwear that had no fly or seams in the front. They looked like a Speedo. My usual size was medium, but I later discovered that these ran big and didn't have much support. I grabbed my coffee and books and hurried out the door.

I parked the car and started walking across the parking lot and the field that led to the buildings. By the time I got to the field, my dick had slipped down to the left side and was pointing straight down. Being used to keeping the dick in the 12:00 position behind the fly, I knew that I was in trouble. The unfamiliar rubbing of the fabric of my jeans on my dick head in sync with my walking gave me an obvious boner that protruded down the left side of my pants making a huge VPL. I had a coffee mug in one hand and books in the other, so an adjust was out of the question. My dick was rock hard and it felt so good being stimulated while I was walking. My sunglasses spared me from making eye contact, but it felt like every student walking toward me looked at my stiffy. Some of the girls laughed and giggled. My face must have been beet red by the time I reached my classroom. Even though I was embarrassed, there was still a certain thrill of exposing my boner in a situation where I couldn't realistically do anything about it.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But I've also had public erections that made me PROUD! Got a story about one of those?

lol, those would be almost exactly the same public erections that might also be considered embarrassing. For me, pride and embarrassment often blur together in this topic. I can certainly think of several cases of public erections that were embarrassing at the moment but caused reactions that were enjoyable on reflection afterwards. :biggrin1: