Public Erections

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Beachnude, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Beachnude

Beachnude New Member

I'm a guy you really likes be nude in locker rooms, at the beach, in public places where it is acceptable. Being naked in public often so excites me I raise a hard on, which thrills me. I try to act like it's no big deal, (I'll be sitting naked in the sauna and feel myself hanging heavy and starting to rise, I'll make no effort to cover or hide it as it stands up to attention. Often I get hard washing it in the communal showers, I act casual about it, finish washing go dry off, throw my towel over my shoulders and casually walk back to my locker, stopping to chat with friends perhaps, my erection standing straight out and swaying when I move. At a beach I'm more discreet, laying on my side so it's not so obvious. These public erection leave me very sexually excited. When I get home I immediately begin masturbating, edge as long as possible, and always shoot a big load whe I cum. Any of you other guys into what I call "casua exhibitionistm",
    I don't stand or sit in such a way that my hard on is the focus of me, but rather that my hard on is part of me. I'd like to hear other stories and learn other techniques and locations where public erections are possible.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Myself, I'm only into "formal exhibitionism".....tuxedo and black tie...

3. rucky

rucky New Member

Albums:
    i often get an erection in the showers but i try and hide it

westhillsitalian likes this.
  4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got one in Walmart shopping for dishwasher powder the other day...used my hand in pocket to try hide it. I like lockeroom chubby displays, but not overt public erection displays! Call me old fashioned.

hangme69 and westhillsitalian like this.
  5. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    depends on the situation for me as well.

If i am in the team lockerroom shower and the guy next to me starts throwing wood I am not gonna freak out- if he's been staring at me and that's the reason I might frown or smile, depending on who it is :) Regardless- it's natural.

If I'm out and about and I see a mountain biker wearing the required padded bike shorts and jersey and it looks like jr biker wants to do some jumping jacks, I'm not gonna judge- my boys like the friction from my bike shorts and I've been known to run in to a superamerica to buy a bottle of water packing a thick tool.

If I'm at the family beach, however, and I see some dude boning out his surfer trunks and there is no one around but kids- I'm gonna have a serious challenge to not walking over and introducing my fists into his melon.

Every action has an appropriate time and place. Sometimes it happens where others can see- but if it's reasonable and situational I'll just usually let it pass with a knowing smile.

Depending on whether or not I decide to interact more than that, well... sometimes that kind of thing is catching :)

6. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I agree there is a time and a place and in front of families and children is not the time nor place. In general I think you should make the effort to cover up and/or suppress a public erection- cross legs, go in the sea or another action.

7. ozwestcoastboy

ozwestcoastboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Some major public erections . . .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. igotthebigone

igotthebigone Well-Known Member

Albums:
    that's why I can't wear boxers,things move around too much and I walk around with a hardon all day

9. startrek1

startrek1 Member

Maybe there's a cultural thing too, even thought UK is changing most people keep to themselves if there on their own in public I think that's what makes it easier to be an exhib. In the gym, locker rooms, and swimming I often have a semi or hard-on and very rarely get comments because people don't really want to admit they saw it. I also wonder whether it's easier as a hung, attractive, young man than if I was 60 and fat, would people more likely think of me as a "pervert"?

I do a fair amount of travelling overnight for work, recently I went to a different city and went to the gym after work, I walked around, changed, showered, with a rock hard cock and got stares but nobody said anything.

10. bi_todd

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When people do say something, are their comments generally positive (i.e. "Nice cock") or negative (i.e. "You really should cover up")?

If you aren't stroking or making advances on others - just going about your business of showering and changing - I suppose there isn't much they could do or say against you. Sporting an erection like that is unusual but not always controllable.

You've got guts, I have to say. I take it that you are less-brazen at your regular gym at home?

titan1968 and startrek1 like this.
  11. startrek1

startrek1 Member

Yea, I've had a few guys tell me to "Cover up", one guy told me I should be ashamed of myself, I looked at him (small cock) and said, "I really shouldn't" and got a laugh from another guy.

I got a couple of gyms equidistant that I use, not just to show off, I'm mates with the manager of one of them so I do a fair amount of showing off there. It depends on my mood really.

12. LittleDicky

Gold Member

Public Erections.....

Public  001.jpg Public  002.jpg Public  003.jpg Public  004.jpg Public  005.jpg Public  006.jpg Public  007.jpg Public  008.jpg Public  009.jpg Public  010.jpg Public  011.jpg Public  012.jpg Public  013.jpg Public  014.jpg Public  015.jpg Public  016.jpg Public  017.jpg Public  018.jpg Public  019.jpg Public  020.jpg Public  021.jpg Public  022.jpg Public  023.jpg Public  024.jpg Public  025.jpg

13. LittleDicky

Gold Member

14. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a great famous GIF

15. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

After saying all that above I would think you would have a gallery full of photos with erections. But sadly not one photo.

16. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

Where are these locations where a guy can walk about with a boner? I understand the nude beaches. But i saw buildings and sidewalks. Is it not possible there could be children at those locations? Where is this public nudity permitted other than a nude beach?

17. Tchoupi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really nice thread !

westhillsitalian and marlins like this.
  18. Billluc69

Billluc69 New Member

Albums:
    I have always gotten a boner even in the locker room in school, then in college in the dorms or at the gym. sometimes people say stuff, most of the time they look away

19. Tchoupi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One day I hade one because a guy was talking nasty to me and i was with friends, it was a little embarassing ahah

20. LittleDicky

Gold Member

I'm not an authority on the subject, but from various Naturist Sites I have read, legality of nudity depends on state and local laws.

In some places, simply seen being naked isn't illegal, while "flashing" or masturbating would be.

If (where) nudity is legal and erections are normal, a guy might only get in trouble by obviously touching himself.

A lot would depend on the written law and local attitudes. o_O

westhillsitalian and pdxjoe like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted