Public Figure Bulges...should you look?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, this might sound weird, but I've noticed something lately and I feel like I should get some feedback on it. A couple of weeks ago, one of the pastors at my church (yes, I go to church...wanna fight about it?) seemed to be presenting quite a large bulge from the pulpit. When I saw it initially, I was quite shocked; then I had to fight myself from continually looking. Ever since then, I've noticed that he had been employing tactics to hide said bulge like longer jackets and leaving shirttails out. I feel bad about noticing, but at the same time it's kinda eye-catching in its magnitude.

My question is: Has anyone else been in such a situation and if so, how did you avert your attention once the image has been burned into your brain?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no harm in taking a covert glance. I learned years ago how to move my eyes just enough to see what the man may be holding in his trousers. Without exception if a man sits down in a chair my eyes automatically move towards his crotch. Either they never notice or they are flattered, but nobody has ever said anything about it.

In youer situation it was the Pastor, let me ask you if it woukld have bothered you as much if it had been a man who you saw on a park bench or sitting on a stool at a bar>? Clearly he knows he has a packaging appearance, so he is also somewhat drawing attention to it--shirttails out and long jackets grab my attention immediately.

muscleboy9

Experimental Member
Media
It sounds like your pastor is a little prudish. I hope he isn't one of those religious fundies who think any display of the human anatomy is sinful. As a man of God, he should be proud of his God-given assets and not try to hide them. :biggrin1:

FatSoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah, I got a new teacher at school and he is around early 30's. he always wears tight pants and he always has a HUGE bulge. i can't help but stare at it, he caught me a couple of times staring at his bulge :S so i quickly turned away lol he's pretty hot btw ... lol

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like your pastor is a little prudish. I hope he isn't one of those religious fundies who think any display of the human anatomy is sinful. As a man of God, he should be proud of his God-given assets and not try to hide them. :biggrin1:

While true in one sense, there are plenty of cults out there where you can be nude all day long. While I am not suggesting that he wear the male equivalent of a burka, modesty is not a bad trait in a preacher.

As for your predicament, yng20, I would not worry so much about it. If you cannot take your eyes off of him a pew a few rows back will still allow you to hear the message without the distraction being quite so noticeable. Chances are that he is not employing the tactics to hide his bulge from you so much as the church in general.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, thanks people. He's not prudish or a fundie...just a good guy and I don't really want to continue to look or get caught staring so I guess I'll just continue to stare at his face to distract myself from what's going on below that.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
The sister of your church are sure to be looking every sunday and his wife is just smiling at them that she have the real thing at home. The brother maybe saying you go ahead pastor (High Five) Father figure..

geeka

1st Like
Media
That pastor is just waiting for you to jump that big bulge. Unless he is a priest, and then you'd be too old!

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed a few guys and gals at work check me out.

The best is when a check at the mall check me out. Several of them arnt shy about what they are lookin at.

I've caught a few guys check out others; but not one checking me out.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HA! I know. I didn't get that one either. Maybe Open501s is a preacher or something.

BTW, I'm not at all attracted to my pastor even though he is a handsome man.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
If the person is advertising, why not look? Presumably, these people are aware of the clothes they are wearing. One should just be discrete at noticing a public figure's bulge. Unless their appearance is a complete distraction, one should just move on. Preferably someone who is close to the public figure should diplomatically point out the bulge to that individual.