Public grinding/groping (man to man)

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone,

This is a weird topic but I’ve experienced it recently and though I’d share it and ask for your experiences.
Have any of you experienced or witnessed dick to ass grinding in public between men?
I was at a really busy festival last month and it was so packed that I couldn’t move. For over 30 mins I had my crotch buried in the ass of the guy in front of me and it turned me on. I then had a buff dude with his crotch pushing into my ass.

So, has anyone experienced or witnessed this (such as on public transport or concerts)?

Here’s a video to help:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are these photos straight from the Sex Offender Registry?

WTF is wrong with people. Unless you're at Hedonism don't grind in public. Between men, women, or anything else : unamused:

No....

I was only trying to find examples. I’m talking about acts between two consenting adults.....

Reactions: longlegspiderhead

It’s one thing if you’re at a club or some other setting where you know there’s gonna be grinding, but don’t do that shit while I’m trying to ride the bus. Nobody wants to see that on their commute.

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It’s one thing if you’re at a club or some other setting where you know there’s gonna be grinding, but don’t do that shit while I’m trying to ride the bus. Nobody wants to see that on their commute.

I can’t exactly find examples of in concerts or clubs, but I’ll remove the posts of people don’t like them.

The reason you’re probably not finding any is because grinding at concerts/clubs isn’t weird enough for people to want to film lmao

Reactions: Wilson_90

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone,

This is a weird topic but I’ve experienced it recently and though I’d share it and ask for your experiences.
Have any of you experienced or witnessed dick to ass grinding in public between men?
I was at a really busy festival last month and it was so packed that I couldn’t move. For over 30 mins I had my crotch buried in the ass of the guy in front of me and it turned me on. I then had a buff dude with his crotch pushing into my ass.

So, has anyone experienced or witnessed this (such as on public transport or concerts)?

Here’s a video to help:

Anyone who wears their trousers like that should be banned from the streets.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone,

Here’s a video to help:
many times in the past I found myself in either of those potions when on the commuter train, just grinned and enjoyed the feeling and tried not to find out who was doing it....

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My favourite time was at the music festival with the buff guy behind me. It was so packed that it was shoulder to shoulder.

The dude was a hot Greek lad with facial scruff and dark hair. I had to get over with my friends and there was room in front of him so I moved there.

I soon felt something lightly pressing on my ass, which I later discovered was his dick. As it was getting closer to the headline act, more people were squeezing in, which mean that the light pressing of dick became heavier.

By the time the headline act came on, his crotch was fully pressed and slowly grinding up against my ass. This lasted for the duration of the act which was over an hour. I enjoyed every second.

HorseUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Crowded vaporetto in Venice. Hot young lad was pressed up against me and he ground his arse against my cock. I got a major erection and realised he wasn't trying to pull away but actively rubbing up against me so we spent a very enjoyable (and very public!) ride across the lagoon with my shaft rubbing up and down between his tight arse cheeks.

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Crowded vaporetto in Venice. Hot young lad was pressed up against me and he ground his arse against my cock. I got a major erection and realised he wasn't trying to pull away but actively rubbing up against me so we spent a very enjoyable (and very public!) ride across the lagoon with my shaft rubbing up and down between his tight arse cheeks.

Hot

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lots of dirty dancing happened in the clubs back in the 80s when I was in my 20s. Guys pressing ass against me at the bar wasn't uncommon. I remember it being subtle at first--just a light body swipe to see if I'd object--then more and more. Drink, coke, loud music, dance, jam packed, guys copping feels. Crazy fun.