Public grinding/groping (man to man)

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes standing on packed late buses with asses pushing in to me, three times, plus once in a formal team photograph, there were so many of us, the photographer wanted us to keep bunching up closer and closer - I felt a hard cock between my cheeks, many times late drunk dancing in clubs ... I could go on ...

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yes standing on packed late buses with asses pushing in to me, three times, plus once in a formal team photograph, there were so many of us, the photographer wanted us to keep bunching up closer and closer - I felt a hard cock between my cheeks, many times late drunk dancing in clubs ... I could go on ...

Sounds great ;)

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A while back i was at Knott's Scary Farm watching the annual hanging. The crowd was very large, it was a weekend. It was my friend and I trying to find a nice open spot to stand in, we got luck towards the front and middle... a tall, fit, handsome guy that got directly behind me. He put his bulge on my butt a little bit, and i didn't move. He did it harder, so i pressed up against him... it happened 2 or 3 times. By this time it was extremely crowded. He grinded his bulge on me so hard, i almost told him he owed me dinner. Towards the end i build up the nerve to reach back and grab his dick through the jeans. I cupped a big feel of his cock, it was a nice big handful. i looked behind and smiled at him, he smiled back. The show ended and my blue balls started... he disappeared into the crowd, and i left snail tracks behind LOL

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A while back i was at Knott's Scary Farm watching the annual hanging. The crowd was very large, it was a weekend. It was my friend and I trying to find a nice open spot to stand in, we got luck towards the front and middle... a tall, fit, handsome guy that got directly behind me. He put his bulge on my butt a little bit, and i didn't move. He did it harder, so i pressed up against him... it happened 2 or 3 times. By this time it was extremely crowded. He grinded his bulge on me so hard, i almost told him he owed me dinner. Towards the end i build up the nerve to reach back and grab his dick through the jeans. I cupped a big feel of his cock, it was a nice big handful. i looked behind and smiled at him, he smiled back. The show ended and my blue balls started... he disappeared into the crowd, and i left snail tracks behind LOL

That’s so good.

I had one recently when I went to a local gig. I’m 6’3 and this shorter scruffy buff dude came and stood in front of me and my friends with all his mates.

It got really crowded and eventually I had my semi hard bulge buried between his ass cheeks. I just held my ground and kept standing there. The movement to the music caused major grinding and eventually got me to a full erection. He never acted phased and I’m by no means small.

My dick continued to grind between his ass cheeks for the rest of the show. After the show finished, he gave me a little look and then walked off with all his friends. All I could think about was taking him home and dominating him sexually.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That’s so good.

I had one recently when I went to a local gig. I’m 6’3 and this shorter scruffy buff dude came and stood in front of me and my friends with all his mates.

It got really crowded and eventually I had my semi hard bulge buried between his ass cheeks. I just held my ground and kept standing there. The movement to the music caused major grinding and eventually got me to a full erection. He never acted phased and I’m by no means small.

My dick continued to grind between his ass cheeks for the rest of the show. After the show finished, he gave me a little look and then walked off with all his friends. All I could think about was taking him home and dominating him sexually.

fuck yeah, thanks for letting that happen! it has happened more times that i can count. I tried it 2 weekends ago, same scenario you just mentioned at the Puddle of Mudd show at the whiskey a go go. He was behind me for a bit but he just walked off after 2 songs or so. I was a bit disappointed LOL but still excited about it

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm just grateful for all the horny sweet ass that has come my way - thankful especially for the guys that were emboldened by their horniness to introduce themselves to my fat cock ...

Feel free to share more stories. I’d love to hear them.

Reactions: william1

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have another story which happened a couple of years ago.

I was on my way to uni in the middle of winter. I was wearing track pants and I always freeball. It was peak hour so I could barely move. This hot black dude, also in sweat pants, got on and there was no room so we stood facing eachother.

Not long after, it got even more packed and our crotches began to touch. I could feel it and it became apparent that he was also either freeballing or had boxers on. As more people got on, our crotches became pressed harder against eachother and were rubbing as the train moved. When I got off the train, I went straight to the toilets to rub one out.