Public J/o

ronnybigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have any stories or experiences of jerking in public in a restroom? Did it ever turn into anything more? been caught?

thebuff

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think J/O in a rest room is quite exciting. Especially if the door doesn't lock, so you just have it on a latch. You have to be quick (under 10 mins) and keep the noise down. I was about to have my first restroom wank and I heard someone bust in the main doors, I stopped for a moment. Thinking I was about to be busted, and then the cubicle door next to mine slammed shut. All I heard was giggling, and what I presume was a girlfriend pulling her boyfriends trousers down and began sucking him off. This quickly led to them having sex, you could hear it all. And even see through the slats in the cubicle.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jerked a few times in gym / dorm showers. more time than I can count out side.

I know I've been caught when a car pulled up next to me when I was getting a bj. Another time I was jacking out side when I was in high school. I was standing looking one way; when I finished and turned around my mom was standing there.

other than that - not caught - well not that I know of.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frequently jack at the Wells Fargo drive up. I can usually cum when the teller asks "Mr. Crossy, anything else I can do for you?" I once shot a load into the plastic transit tube, about 3 feet.

D_Marina_DelRhey

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I jerk off in stalls around my campus all the time.
On occasion it might be the (public) bathroom in my dorm at 2 or 3 AM, if I'm really horny and my roommate is awake. Depends on if any of the stalls are clean enough.

If I ever get horny in a night class (which run for 3 hours), I'll head to the bathroom at the break and sit on the can like I have a stomach ache. This is the time when EVERYONE is going to the bathroom so I sit and wait. Then when class starts again, I'm still in the bathroom with a 'stomach ache'. That's when I get my release.

There is one bathroom on campus with multiple stalls, and the one at the very end has a small hole in the wall. Not enough to stick your dick through, but enough to see the dick on the other side. I was jerking off in that stall one night, about 7 PM. Someone came in and sat in the stall next to me, while I'm in the middle of my business. This is what I always dreamed of, but I got really nervous. He tapped lightly on the wall and I could see the light disappear from the hole - he was watching. I mustered up my courage and began jerking off for him. I heard him moan every so often, and he tapped whenever it was my turn to take a look. It was exciting to watch and be watched, and for people to come in and have no idea what was going on.
Eventually he quietly asked to suck me off, but I thought it was too risky, even though I really wanted him to. I said no, blew a giant load...and he left.

D_Rhinophallus

Account Disabled
Media
I used to jack off in the bathroom at work all the time, even jacked off at my desk a couple of times. I was jacking off in the bathroom of a large department store when i was a teenager and after i'd been going for a few minutes i looked up and saw a guy watching me over the wall from the next cubicle. he must have been standing on the toilet or something but he panicked and ran off. Freaked me out at the time

edgerman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive jacked off on a public bus when I was the only rider, in class in high school by squeezing my cock between my legs, and at a stirp bar doing the same thing, driving naked so many times I've lost count, at the beach, both nude and clothed, on boats, in my front yard, while riding my bike throught my neighborhood any many more which I can't remrmber.

D_kltuf

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first boyfriend and I used to do public jerk offs all the time. It was exciting as it was both our first times being with guys, so naturally we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We did hand jobs on a park bench several times, and one time we did it on the train to London underneath a carefully placed jacket :) Good times.

JAGCO1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One time I was jacking off at a Home Depot. It was in the morning and a lot of the workers were coming in. There were two guys who were talking and one said he lost his name tag and I saw him look in my stall. They left and I heard someone come in a few minutes later. Then I heard another come in and the same voice ask the guy why he was back in the restroom and he said he was still looking for his name tag and again he looked into my stall. I think if his buddy hadn't kept patrolling the bathroom, he'd have watched me jack off.

dr21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some pics on my profile of me jerking off in the restroom at work...

Done it in the showers and sauna at the gym on campus too, and the library restrooms.

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive jacked off in changing rooms at department stores, public bathrooms a few times with another guy in the same stall. A few times they turned me around and i leaned against the wall as they rubbed their cock around my ass until i got so aroused i had them top me. Also used to fuck my ex girlfriend in public places a lot. she loved the fact that someone could catch us.

D_tgrfvt

Just Browsing
Media
I've jacked off in a few restroom stalls when i'm stuck in class.

Feels great to get a release after being cramped in a lecture hall for 2 hours.

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the days before AIDS the public toilets were full of guys jacking off,eg in Munich at the underground metro station, at times you had to wait for a free stall.-Now times have changed and the police is patroling the better known places or they have done away with most of them.

clean03060

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have j/o in my car driving down rte 128 in Boston. I have also jacked off in the woods, at night on a busy street in the bushes. When I travel for business, I sometimes JO in restrooms in restaurants and bars.

I had a gf that loved to stroke me while I drove, and she loved to tease me by stroking my cock in the water at her family cottage. once, she was stroking me and her mother swam out to talk to us, she waited until it was almost too late and stopped, she then got in front of me so I could pull my my swim trunks.