Public locker rooms

tru_kenyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my opinion, I am very uncomfortable walking around naked in public shower rooms, I dont know how people just walk around with their penis swinging around for all to see, even those with tiny ones. Any one feel the same way?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Not at all. I got over my shyness. It isn't my genitals that I am concerned about peeps seeing. My back was injured, and now my spine is kind of curved. I don't like peeps seeing my flab.
I don't like being nude in a mixed company locker room. Funny, I used to go to clothing optional hot springs, and that didn't bug me. Women walking by while I try to piss is a diff matter.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my opinion, I am very uncomfortable walking around naked in public shower rooms, I dont know how people just walk around with their penis swinging around for all to see, even those with tiny ones. Any one feel the same way?

I looked at your cock pic, and I think you have a moral obligation to share it with the rest of the world! :smile:

D

deleted213967

I got over it when I was 17.

It's called "manning up".

:yup: :fing02: :clap:

There are plenty of threads about this topic already. Obviously I agree completely with Domisoldo. Over modesty, towel dancing and showering in clothes is effeminate behaviour for girls, not men.

Last edited by a moderator:

I looked at your cock pic, and I think you have a moral obligation to share it with the rest of the world! :smile:

I always find it amazing that a guy will put his cock online for millions to see, download and do whatever with, but has issues being naked in a locker room around a dozen or so men. :dunno::33: :wtf2:

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, no issue getting naked in a locker room. I bet a fistful of fifties the op never had mandatory showers in high school.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I'm with you. Although I got over it when my mom got me into swim class at the Y when I was 6. I basically grew up in locker rooms. The only really traumatic time I remember was when I was going into junior high and I knew we were going to have gym class and I'd have to get naked in the showers with the kids I went to school with every day. But, again, I manned up and after the first or second time, it was old news.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't have a problem with it whatsoever.
I rather enjoy it quite a bit. Just man up and do it. Stop acting like a sissy. Geez. I hate to see towel dancers and guys showering with their underwear/swim suits. Grow a pair and act accordingly.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Are you looking to get over your uncomfortableness or just looking for others that feel the same way?

If you want to get over your uncomfortableness, start with something easy. Take off the towel before putting on your clothes, for example.

Then work your way up to walking to and from the shower with your towel on your shoulder.

You may want to find a nude beach or some other clothing optional place, where you can undress around others without pressure.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No problem being naked in a locker room. Actually, I would probably walk through New York City naked if it was legal.

Don't have a problem with it whatsoever.
I rather enjoy it quite a bit. Just man up and do it. Stop acting like a sissy. Geez. I hate to see towel dancers and guys showering with their underwear/swim suits. Grow a pair and act accordingly.

I'm the same as you. I have been doing it for almost 25 years now, have no problem with it at all, feel completely comfortable with it, and enjoy it.

I also detest seeing guys act like sissies in the locker room and shower. In fact I stopped using the athletic facilities at my university, and now use my local Y where the wet area is entirely nude (steam room, hot tub and open shower). The funny thing is that it was my university athletic centre that got me over my modesty when I was a student there. About 10 years ago, some genius had the idea of putting stalls in the open shower because a few pansies were complaining that they didn't have as much privacy in the shower as the women do. Since they changed around the showers, the place has become an uptight paranoid mould factory. In fact, the shower room, which now has more privacy than ever before, is barely used by the students anymore. At my Y, there are always guys in the wet area. At my university athletic centre, the shower room is always deserted. This alone shows that offering more privacy doesn't mean more people will use the facilities. I have also noticed a distinct change in the atmosphere at my universitry athletic centre since the stalls were put in. The friendly vibe and banter that used to exist is completely gone now.

I have always felt that if a guy can't deal with being nude around other guys, they should stay the hell out of the locker room and leave those of us secure enough in ourselves to be men. I hate it when guys inflict their own insecurities and paranoia on other men such as the case at my university athletic centre.

Last edited by a moderator: