Public locker rooms

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no problem with it either even though I'm small average when erect and downright tiny when flaccid.

I guess I got used to it when I was on the Swim Team in High School. We had community showers and we were required to shower. I got used to being naked in a locker room setting I guess.

My Freshmen/Sophomore years in college I lived in all male dorms (we were required) and we had one big community shower room on each floor). If I wasn't cured before then I definitely was afterwards. Nothing like taking a shower in a room with a bunch of naked hall mates all sporting morning wood (lol).

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Im gym almost every day at a new Y with individual showers. There are several, maybe five guys, in my locker bay who do a very artful process of undress and dress using a towel. Due to their skin tone and accents, I assume these guys are Middle Eastern and perhaps Muslims, whose faith calls for modesty regarding their genitalia. They have not one bit of awkwardness with their protocol. It is certainly not a towel dance and I respect them if they don't want to introduce everyone to Mr. Johnson and the Twins. These guys have it down to a science and I am sure that there is a "trophy dick" or two under those towels that could compete with any hung guy walking around naked. Let's not assume that the towel dance is just to hide a small dick or a sissie. Modesty comes from many things.

Case in point. I had a friend once, whose cock was about six inches . ( a discreet peek) I also caught him with a semi once and it was legitimately pushing 8 or 9 at that point. I came right out and asked him how big it got when hard and he said when he had the real hornies, it was about 11 1/2. From what I saw, I believe him, but I wished I could have measured it myself. Best not, as I would have lost all my manners and been on that thing so fast. He shared about being very self conscious about his size, that he couldn't pee in public unless he had privacy and that he wanted to join a gym but couldn't deal with being naked around other men. He would have been one more towel dancer at the gym.

Last edited:

omgwtflol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a year younger than my class and late bloomer... we were forced to shower in school. Most of the guys had full bushes and big dicks, and I was tiny and bald until almost my sophomore year. I've had issues with nudity in locker rooms since. I wish I could get over it. I've even had issues peeing in public as a result. My dick just shrivels up at the thought of being nude in a public setting. :-/

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I was a year younger than my class and late bloomer... we were forced to shower in school. Most of the guys had full bushes and big dicks, and I was tiny and bald until almost my sophomore year. I've had issues with nudity in locker rooms since. I wish I could get over it. I've even had issues peeing in public as a result. My dick just shrivels up at the thought of being nude in a public setting. :-/

I can understand. Every year I have to go see the urologist, and my gp. I get turtle dick just at the thought of them touching it.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
I've gone through stages of locker room shyness. When I was taking swimming lessons when I was 12, I was VERY uncomfortable....I was probably the oldest kid taking lessons and going thru puberty at the time. Every time I took my swim trunks off my dick would get hard! I was embarassed as hell, but I never tried to cover myself or expect someone to provide areas for privacy.

We were required to shower and change for gym class when I was in high school. I got used to it pretty quickly and it wasn't a problem anymore. When I went to college and lived in an all male dorm we had one open shower area in a bathroom that didn't even have STALLS for the toilets. Everyone had to shower, shit and piss in front of everyone else. So, I became VERY comfortable with it. I used to look forward to taking showers with my friends and it was always someone saying; "Let's go take a shower." (or something like that).

Once I graduated I made lots of friends that had NEVER had the 'male dorm' experience and were shy about taking showers in public. I was kind of disappointed to find that out, I learned to enjoy the naked comraderie.

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I think I would have started a collection to put some stalls around the toilets. There are some things I'd rather not share with my friends.