Public Masturbation and Flashing

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to do it at nude beaches, public washrooms, while driving....Anywhere in public places is a turn on for myself. Love working my big cock off all the time openly.:cool:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You must live in Washington state.

:cool:

I do but don't remember that. :confused: but we do enforce the 3 strikes and you're out law. I'm all for it, with most crimes- but mainly the ones involving children. Unfortunately in those cases- the damage has been done.:mad: But hey, I don't judge what gets people off any more than I want to be judged either- but I am a hopeless defender of the defenseless. ( i know- this has nothing to do with that, it just brought it to mind):rolleyes:

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never tried to show it off unless I'm changing somewhere. I did jack off on a bus once....but that was more for fun haha.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
well girls dont really have any clue of why men enjoy masturbate in public, or circle jerks, or the curiousity of oral and the dick it self. Not having testosterone they cant make decisions regarding boys sexuality when we are in adolescence. I was sheltered by my mom and who was one of these feminine activist. I always was embarassed by her and she had no clue of why us boys at 14 enjoy masturbating in the woods, out doors with others especially older guys. though I would like to have jo with guys my age in 7th grade you never would becuase you could never knowif they would say something to others and ruin your reputation and be called a faggot. That was the most traumatic to me at 13/14. not some older guy who i didnt mind giving me a bj. "guys" whats your opinion?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... men enjoy masturbate in public, or circle jerks, or the curiousity of oral and the dick it self. ....nd she had no clue of why us boys at 14 enjoy masturbating in the woods, out doors with others especially older guys..... though I would like to have jo with guys my age in 7th grade you never would .... That was the most traumatic [??] to me at 13/14. not some older guy who i didnt mind giving me a bj. "guys" whats your opinion?

My opinion is that you had a fucked-up childhood of sexual abuse.

Sorry, dude, but that's how I read it.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion is that you had a fucked-up childhood of sexual abuse.

Sorry, dude, but that's how I read it.
That's how I read it too.I have never wanted to masturbate with other guys.Anyone risking public masturbation in the UK is taking a big risk - there are security cameras everywhere these days.