Public Masturbation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by soaldude, Nov 5, 2006.

1. soaldude

soaldude Member

Albums:
    Do you guys feel as I do,masturbating in public is wrong?I mean yesterday a guy was doing this in his car,I saw the hand movements and the pleasure look in his face,and what beat all is when he slung the cum off his hands onto the pavement and then lifted his self to pull his pants up,and drive off.I guess it was kinda hot as a gay male to observe this,but I'd never do that in public where I could be caught by the wrong person,and besides face a misdemeanor charge,just the nature of a horny,doing without male I suppose.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Wrong! And you know it is wrong!

3. Onslow

Gold Member

On March 17 of this year I made the mistake of masturbating publically and was arrested. I was drunk at the time and using some drug I had never before had so that contributed to it but the main thing to remembeer is that it is against the law in most places--especially Jamestown New York. A thousand dollars later and subjected to public humiliation with my name in the [newspaper I vowed to never try that agian.

4. BareAss

BareAss New Member

... My oh my. Sounds like sour grapes.

soaldude... Sounds like you were jelous.

uncut... that's about as prudish as it gets.

onlow.... wrong, or wrong because you got caught.

Come on guys. Be realistic we have all thought about it, or done it.
    BareAss

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Doing this in public is wrong and against the law.

6. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Thinking about it is fine (at least in California), but committing it is illegal (California Penal Code 314).

Take care

Ceg

7. naughty

Gold Member

I think self pleasuring is something that should be done in the privacy of ones own home or a reasonable facsimile. I will never forget seeing a man squating down on the median strip in the middle of rush hour traffic going for the gusto. I thought to myself ,"Lord, let me never have it like that! " LOL!

8. boerkie

boerkie New Member

one thing i love about having a pick up driving long distance is being able to look into the vehicles around me. it is amazing how many men masturbate on long trips!!! such a trip!

9. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Man I would hate masterbating outside, I've been fucked outside a few times and its just not as pleasureable, I like all the sexual build of touching and kissing that you can do at home. In a park on some grass thats a tiny bit damp doesnt always compare...

As for him slinging his jizz, thats just nasty, but kinda funny lol

10. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

In a park on some grass thats a tiny bit damp doesnt always compare...

As for him slinging his jizz, thats just nasty, but kinda funny lol[/quote]

I found I was allergic to grass as a kid. After spending some time on a sunny hillside on the farm, with the boy next door, I had to explain to my parents why I had a rash all over my body!

One of my best friends was really upset and deeply disturbed by seeing someone (an older guy) wanking in a pervy way once, sort of sexually harassing him. Yuck.

11. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I know guys do, but I never have. I suppose there have been times when I was out in public or driving that I needed some relief, but there was no way I'd do that. Of course having a major boner going on is a problem, but I think anyone should take care of that in private.

12. shanehall

shanehall New Member

Come on guys. It may be wrong but still erotic. Is hot man to man bathroom sex WRONG too? It is a male thing. Goes with the territory.
    I may be a pig. I had so much outdoor sex growing up it felt weird to have sex in the confines of four walls. Boys will be boys. Be careful you may get caught.

13. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think if a guy just can't resist the urge to masturbate in public he should be sure it's in an 18+ area, like a bar or something.... because believe me, if some fool has his dick out anywhere my child might see him he'd better make it worth while because he and his family jewels would soon be parted!

I saw a documentary once about flashers (and you guys who wank in public are no better than common or garden flashers) and it's all about the look of shock on their VICTIMS faces that gets them off.... why???

Different strokes for different folks I suppose

14. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

Well I admit to j/o in my autos over the years. Usually tho' while driving. And usually on long late night drives. But yrs ago after surfing in afternoons (Ocean). I would usually beatoff while driving home at sunset. I doubt anyone knew....maybe a trucker. But I read where that is normal for truckers to see...and sometimes do. I was never open about it.

15. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Just remember the line - "It looks like a penis, only smaller."

16. allrightnow

allrightnow Member

I don't see any problem driving as long as one stays in control of the auto..if you crash, oh well..I've done it driving, at night, and in the late afternoon in a very lonely strech of highway.....boredome and an erection sets in, oh well:)) I've done it in the Rocky Mountains outside and all alone too. I agree with the law about public places, crowded, etc. and NEVER in front of children!!!

17. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

If masturbating in public implies being seen by non consenting persons in a place/occasion it was not predictable/probable to see male nudity or sex/masturbation acts, it is wrong.

It is illegal in Italy too.

18. B_dickman27

B_dickman27 New Member

lol Done it a few times , last time was during this summer. I was in a nudist beach, i got an erection so started jerking off. Ended up stroking my cock and having 3 guys and a girl watching me. Its illegal in Greece too but not in a Nudist camp :)

19. archie2004

archie2004 Active Member

Albums:
    I love doing it while I'm driving, but I'm always kind of shy about truckers so I'll tuck it back in (difficult to hide) - I'm sort of tempted to let them see me, but I never do. I also skinny dip in streams and beat off there sometimes. I live in the country so sometimes when I'm hiking I'll whip it out and beat off - I love the feeling of liberation. Plus I guess the chance that someone may see me is also exciting.

20. jb_lax

jb_lax New Member

i remember when i was 12ish i used to walk my dog at about 6am every morning and would eventually let him go for a run at a park. one morning i was sitting there while he was running thinking fuck im horny, itd b good to have a wank... didnt act upon it but as i was leaving the next day, i grabbed some tissues and when i arrived at the park i had full on hardon - i whipped it out and it was awesome!! i remember opening my eyes as i finished and seeing a friends mum from school on the otehr side of the park.. hope she didnt see me!!

im always so horny after my workout at the gym - luckily we have individual shower stalls so every day i beat one out there too.. its great, especially after getting some good mental images from some of the other guys working out at the gym and naked in the locker rooms. mmm!

Draft saved Draft deleted