Public Masturbation

Richard56

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The danger of getting caught when wanking in public is very arousing but I would not want to offend anyone. Although I have wanked while driving on several occasions it was always at night and was careful no one could see, although my steering would get a little wobbly every time I would come.

D_Wastdayle Shotwadde

Experimental Member
Media
I have masturbated in public a few times. The first two times I did it was in my early teens. First in a school bus, and the second time in a class room. Both times I was alone, (there wasn't anybody else in the bus or in the classroom besides me) and both times I was pocket-wanking. So the risk of getting caught wasn't high. I did it a few other times in my teens. I guess the thought of getting caught made me horny. As a grown-up I haven't done any public masturbation besides having quick wank in public restrooms (in stalls, with the door locked) at a few occasions when my hornyness gets the better of me. So I know the thrills of public masturbation (especially for an hormonal teen that get erections every fourth minute). So what do I think about public masturbation today? I definitely think its wrong to do it where there is a high risk of children seeing you, but at a nudist beach and similar places I don't see anything wrong with it. The people that goes to those places are often exhibitionists and voyeurs them self and a lot of times they would probably join you in the fun (I have seen that happen on numerous occasions with my own eyes when visiting some nudist beaches) and I don't think kids have anything do to in an environment like that personally.

Last edited:

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got to admit to loving a good wank outdoors and completely naked and free of clothes. Daytime is good, night time under a moon is great too, and the thought of getting caught out is a big thrill too. But I always make sure there's hardly any chance at all of being seen by anyone. If I can find somewhere really isolated and safe, I love to photograph or video myself while I do it. One of my best memories is of lying on my back in a bed of dead leaves looking up through trees at a full moon, and jerking off.
BUT this has definitely got to be a private thing and no one else should have to see it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago, when I lived in San Diego, I watched a couple having sex in the open, with several people watching, at a nude beach. The black guy had met a white woman and sat beside her. Soon they were cuddling. He had a big erection and put his hand between her legs. Eventually, he got on top of her and they went at at probably for at least 15 minutes. They seemed to enjoy having people watch them. It was really hot, but it wasn't a reasonable thing to do.

Reactions: Soloando