Public Masturbation

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Recently when into a public restroom and these two young, handsome and hung guys were giving hand jobs to each other at the urinal.

I was surprised in this day and age that this was happening.

Have you every experienced this?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what you mean by "in this day and age".......guys still get horny and pop boners at urinals last time i checked....

I agree the "this day and age" thing is a bit odd. Erections have been around since the dawn of man and there have probably been men jacking other men in that time span as well.

What I think he may mean is that they are doing it in a public restroom in this day and age post George Michael and his infamous Beverly Hills park bathroom scandal.

The mutual stroking doesn't surprise me, but the visibility of it would.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
This kind of behavior is whats morally destroying todays youth.that belongs behind closed doors ONLY!what if a child had walked in??here in ga if you expose yourself in a minors presence you'll be charged with CHILD MOLESTATION!as it damned well should be.morals folks...morals.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This kind of behavior is whats morally destroying todays youth.that belongs behind closed doors ONLY!what if a child had walked in??here in ga if you expose yourself in a minors presence you'll be charged with CHILD MOLESTATION!as it damned well should be.morals folks...morals.

If my kids walked in on that, I would go ballistic too. More states are going to that legislation as well.

Though I am not a prude, I do feel that at times there is a need for discretion.

Something tells me these were two goofy teens, rebelling and not thinking as teens do and doing it for shock value. Why do I suddenly feel the need to go have a chat with my 16 year old, Playboy hiding, condom borrowing son?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
If my kids walked in on that, I would go ballistic too. More states are going to that legislation as well.

Something tells me these were two goofy teens, rebelling and not thinking as teens do and doing it for shock value. Why do I suddenly feel the need to go have a chat with my 16 year old, Playboy hiding, condom borrowing son?
well my friend,morals is a rare trait in todays youth.i have 2 teens and they've been brought up old school.all kids should have positive influences in life.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With my sons, I took the approach, though I was not brought this way, that masturbation was normal but something private. Of course they may have gotten the public display out of their system (no pun intended) when they attended summer camp and had to sleep in the woods in group tents of about 4 boys or so.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well my friend,morals is a rare trait in todays youth.i have 2 teens and they've been brought up old school.all kids should have positive influences in life.

I hear you there, we are pretty anal about who our kids hang out with and honestly? My two teen boys are good kids. Though you know they get it at home, you still wonder about when they are away. My 16 year old is actually pretty responsible (except when long boarding) and he does talk to us about things I would never have gone to my folks about. I just hope we've raised a responsible kid who passes that respect and moral fiber on.

With my sons, I took the approach, though I was not brought this way, that masturbation was normal but something private. Of course they may have gotten the public display out of their system (no pun intended) when they attended summer camp and had to sleep in the woods in group tents of about 4 boys or so.

Fortunately, my boys are shy like dad about that sort of thing and definitely keep it private. I'm just glad we have three bathrooms. :biggrin1:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wanked at the urinals with another guy a time or twenty, but always in a GAY bar where such behavior is not out of the ordinary

I don't think whether or not it is out of the ordinary is the problem. I'm not going to get on a high horse and preach religion, but there are laws against public sex and indecent exposure. Whether it is a guy and a girl or two guys shouldn't matter to that law. In a gay bar though, I doubt anyone would report you, and most of the people in there are over 18 so I don't think exposure to that kind of stuff is damaging.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Often. I Have Seen Guys Jacking In Bathrooms And At Ymca's. I Have Sat In A Steamroom And Had About 10 Guys Hard While One Guy Was Sucking Another Off. One Guy Was Watching Out And Would Say" Someone Is Comming" And Guys Would Cover Up Their Boners With A Towel. No One Said A Word And When The Guy Blew His Load In The Other Guys Mouth He Moaned And Said" Thanks My Wife Want Suck".the Sucker Swallowed And Said "that Was Sweet Sperm".then Everyone Was Quiet And Acted As If Nothing Happened. There Were 12 Big Boners Waiting To Go Down Prior To Exciting The Steam Room. It Was Hot In More Was Than One!!!

Reactions: cockmonkey

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't think whether or not it is out of the ordinary is the problem. I'm not going to get on a high horse and preach religion, but there are laws against public sex and indecent exposure. Whether it is a guy and a girl or two guys shouldn't matter to that law. In a gay bar though, I doubt anyone would report you, and most of the people in there are over 18 so I don't think exposure to that kind of stuff is damaging.
I agree that is shouldn't matter whether it is gay or straight, the laws should apply the same.

If laws are written correctly, only the real offenders will be prosecuted. Phrases such as public restrooms available to children under the age of....16 or 18 depending on the state, cover the gay bars and aother places of adult only public places.

To the question of privacy of teens at home post earlier. I have been a youth director for 30 years. One thing that I know to be true is that the personality exhibit around mom and dad is not always what the rest of the world sees. Boys that are extremely private around parents sometimes are the opposite around kdis their own age and the adult sponsors present. (No, no teen has ever done anything sexually in my presence, but they have surely talked about it incessantly before.)

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive never seen anyone playing with themselves in public, personally i'd be afraid of getting caught and probably wouldnt do something like that lol