Public Nudity

viande

Just Browsing
Media
I've been to nude beaches before.. can't say I'm into exposing myself in public when it's not socially acceptable to do so, however.

No indecent exposure charges for me! :lol:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 31 2004, 07:20 PM
Basically nude beaches and other more-or-less free nudist places.
[post=271201]Quoted post[/post]​

I have skinnydipped in a pal's pool..thats about it.
Never been to a nude beach.....yet ;)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been naked in a few too many places over the years, usually it has involved excessive drinking. Let's just leave it at that.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love being naked! but only at home, public nudity hasn't been much an option for me, nor would I want that sort of attention,

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'd imagine it's kind of cold where you are, Footlong- that might make it rather uncomfortable!
*makes mental note to stop by Footlongteen's house when I'm in the area to see him naked*
I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but if other people are skinnydipping, I've been known to join the party.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
I'm way too damn shy to be naked anywhere, except in the intimate company of my g/f. I still think she's nuts for saying I have a hot body, but don't tell her I said that.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
After everyone found out about my endowment nudity became a way of life. As soon as I get home I stand in the doorway and strip down to nothing. The only time that I will put my close back on after that is if I am going some where that I need to get out of my car.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone been to one of the nudist resorts either in the U.S. or elsewhere? In the Carribean, particularly in Jamaica there are nudist places such as Hedonism II and III, along with Grand Lido (expensive). In St. Martin there is a well known nudist resort called Club Orient at world renown Orient Beach.

Closer to home (U.S.), Pasco County Florida is the home to two of the largest nudist resorts, Paradise Lakes and what has to be the most upscale nudist community anywhere, period, Caliente Resort. Caliente is where Paris Hilton cavorted around in Simple Life.

Finally, in summer between Bastille Day and early September, France is the home to the largest nudist city on the planet, Cap d' Agde with between 30,000 and 40,000 au natural.

Note to all: Adobe photoshop does not apply to real life; come well equipped especially at Cap d' Agde if you what to impress Katia et Karen. Tres duo est hot!

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 2 2005, 09:02 PM
Well, I'd imagine it's kind of cold where you are, Footlong- that might make it rather uncomfortable!
*makes mental note to stop by Footlongteen's house when I'm in the area to see him naked*
I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but if other people are skinnydipping, I've been known to join the party.
[post=271492]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh, it is certainly cold at the moment, would love a visit from you to warm things up! Just make sure mom doesn't answer the door, otherwise you two will run off together and paint the town red! :lol:

It's great in the summer though being able to 'hang' outside in the yard nude.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foot long,
I am sure you will come up with something! Perhaps put them both on house arrest and the come up with some adequate entertainment. How about cowboys and indians? LOL!

Naughty

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I try to be naked as little as possible, I did get caught having a pee in a bush by two girls from my college though. They seemed to like what they saw and it turned me on as much as it embarassed me tbh lol *blushes*

long schlong:
Originally posted by naughty@Jan 2 2005, 09:48 PM
Foot long,
I am sure you will come up with something! Perhaps put them both on house arrest and the come up with some adequate entertainment. How about cowboys and indians? LOL!

Naughty
[post=271615]Quoted post[/post]​

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm almost always in the nude in my room, i don't mind staying that way when going ot the bathroom such but my roomate has expressly requested that i do not hangout nude in the common areas, which i respect.

given the multiple nude beaches here, it's become a factor for picking out a lake to go swimming. i don't like having to wear a bathing suit. the shorts type get in the way when you want to swim and the speedos are a tad too constricting. and i know some of you non-nudists out there might have a hard time believing this one, but being nude around other nude people (and seeing how some of them don't have it as good as yourself as far as appearance goes) makes you a lot less selfconscious about your appearance.

my bf is 19 and still lives with his parents and 23yo sister and doesn't bother to get dressed when going to the bathroom in the morning or getting his coffe in the kitchen. i must admit even i wouldn't necessarily do that with my folks around!