Public Nudity

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have been nude in my parents garden when I was a teen, on my back deck, but never in front of others unless you count the locker room. I will be modeling for an art class for the first time in two months. It should be fun.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, reactivating an old thread. Well, I just spent a very pleasant and titilating day. Started with some outdoor maintenance work on our beach house on one of the barrier islands, which – admittedly - is mostly empty at this time of year. Temperature was in the 80’s and my attire for the day was nothing more than a worn pair of denim shorts. At 5:30, I traded in the shorts for some water shorts and moved to the beach with a beer and a towel. Water still warm so I took a dip that quickly became “skinny”. Tide was high so there were even fewer people on the beach off in either direction. Kept shorts with me in the water just in case - as it was still light. Came out of the water and sat nude on the beach, enjoying the rest of my beer and the sun as it was beginning to set (silhouetting effect was helpful to my desired attire!). Saw someone at a distance walking my direction so I slipped on my water shorts and ran to the house to trade in my empty beer bottle for a strong, tumbler of rum and coke. All clear when I came back – and the sun continued to fall towards the horizon so I dropped the shorts and sat to admire the sunset and the water a little more. Noticed a woman making her way down the beach towards me with a dog so I came in, slipped on the shorts and returned to my drink and sunset. I think she had seen me in the water because she didn’t walk much beyond me before she started scanning the area for seashells (high tide is not the time for shell gathering). She eventually made her way back past me again and moved further back up the beach where she sat and parked herself, facing my direction. The sun was heading below the horizon at this point so off went the shorts and back in the water I went. I dove through the breaking waves and did some body surfing, enjoying the unobstructed feeling of the water. The air was cooling so the water felt even more inviting. I eventually waded into shore, retrieved my towel, tumbler and shorts. As I walked back towards the house, I saw my “audience” up the beach collect her dog and depart at the exact same time. I trust she enjoyed my swim as much as I did (at least she didn’t report me!). Back on the deck, I thoroughly enjoyed a nice warm, ocean-front, open-air shower – shampoo and all. It was unbelievably refreshing and relaxing.

The alcohol was kicking in so I refilled my tumbler with rum and coke and went straight back down to the beach with nothing but a plastic tumbler. I strolled that beach – completely naked – for another 2 hours and covered no less than 2 miles. I made my way in and out of the water (not too deep – feeding time for sharks and didn’t want a swinging appendage to attract that kind of attention…) and just enjoyed the beautiful, starry night, the warm breeze, the alcohol and the surreal-ness of this wide open freedom. I made my way once more to the house and showered again.

Next, I grabbed my old denim shorts, a t-shirt and my car keys. Threw the clothes on the passenger seat, opened the sunroof and headed out to find some dinner. I ended up having to go into town as the only nearby restaurants still open were sit-down dining and not what I had in mind. Pulled into a fast-food drive through and placed my order. I’m not sure if the girl at the window could see down to my waist or not. She played it cool either way… Driving back to the house, I stopped at a convenience store, got out and threw on my shorts and t-shirt and went in to buy some beer. Came back out, stripped back down and drove the rest of the way to the house. By this time, it was 9:30, the tide was moving out so I took my chair, beer and dinner out to the beach and enjoyed my al fresco dinner au natural. Cleaned up from eating, got another beer and headed back out for more nude adventures. Alcohol consumption was making me bolder so instead of hanging on the beach, I took to the road as well. Ducked into parking lots or driveways when a car came along. Came upon a couple jogging towards me. It was dark but they had to notice I was nude. I was likely seen by 4 other houses as folks were sitting out on their decks enjoying the evening by the ocean. By the time I meandered my way back to the house, it was after 11. I had just spent nearly 6 full hours completely naked and all over town often without any clothes in my possession and always with the fear/thrill factor of being caught .

Finished my work by mid-day the next day, took a quick, clothed, swim in the ocean and came back for one last open-air, nude shower. Had to be very careful as there were quite a few folks walking the beach and several fishing boats not far off shore – oh and I didn’t want my cock to burn in the midday sun!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about the weird part but, here goes:
On a team bus coming back from a game

NYC Subway platform, part of a dare and I also wanked off

My friends balcony in Brentwood CA, approving hoots and howls from the construction guys across the way

On a deserted stretch of highway between Palm Springs and Las Vegas, friends and I stopped the car and ran around naked

Various parking garages through out the country

There's more but that's it for now

Last edited:

rlcmuddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naked yes. Where? Lake Powell, pre-dawn runs in the neighborhood, at pool at the gym. L.P. no risk. Pre-dawn, low risk. Gym pool, lots of risk. Never caught. Fun

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Multiple times daily outside on my fire escape while smoking. "Caught" by two girls from a building across the street once, but i didn't mind it since they seemed to enjoy it. Seen a few other times but when I see a camera come out is when I tuck back inside. Of course I am always able to see tons of people from my vantage point but they're usually just unaware.

I love being seen as long as the person seeing me likes what they see. Prudes who might call the cops are a whole different story

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Damn, I wanna visit your beach house. I love strolling the beach nude, and I love taking open air showers. Once I jacked off in the middle of a public campsite. I was completely naked, and my best friend was watching me the entire time. Thankfully it was at night and nobody was around.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For some of you guys who think you may want to go to a nude beach or resort, the best post I've read so far was by thirteenbyseven. Photoshop doesn't work worth a damn in real life.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering if any of you out there had any good stories about being naked in public and wheter you were cought or not. Also the weirdest places youve been naked.

i've replied once... but just the going out on a Sunday Morning into Miami's Design District and taking pix naked on the streets is always fun. Done that several times--however, now it's really popular and too crowded! Even at 7am! :eek:

Naked on a Cruise Ship slide (yes, they must calculate the swimsuit-drag into it... I skimmmed over the 'deceleration' pool and hit the end hard with my feet... they hurt for several days!)

Always drive all over Florida naked with the top down... that's normal for me.

I live within 5-min of Miami Beach's Haulover Naked Beach...

Went to San Fran's "Up-Your-Alley" (a.k.a. Dore Alley) Fair -- we left the house in just beat-up old underwear and then upon arrival, got out of the car about 5-blocks away--litterally cut them up and ripped off our bodies--no nothing to wear at all!! Walked all the way thru traffic nude (ex boots) and into the Fair... All day at the fair... To several bars afterwards; then home... all naked! LOVED IT!

There's more -- but that will have to come again later... GO FORTH NAKED!

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
got alot beads at mardi gras after a few hurricanes at pat obrien's

OH... that too! Naked on Bourbon & St. Anne... YES!

Thanx for reminding me about that! Did get many-many beads!:biggrin1:

DeliciousFires

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had my 1st public nudity experience yesterday in a sauna...I went with a friend without asking him about the dresscode or whether it's mixed. When we arrived he explained to me that we'll be naked everywhere: the sauna, the garden, the pool, even when moving from a place to another, just put towels when going to the bar (which is also the reception desk, with fully clothed people just arriving...I was worried for 1 minute and next thing you know I just dropped everything and walked in with my friend, man I loved the feeling! Of course I couldn't help it but check the guys there, I avoided looking to women (matter of fact was my 1st time seeing naked women in real and now I'm 100% sure that I'm not attracted to them).
The inevitable happened and I got hard on in the sauna, there were just two other guys there, I covered with my towel 1st and then I said what the hell, I just let it stand there, none of the guys said anything then I covered again since there were kids passing by.
I really enjoyed this experience, very liberating and yes of course erotic at times...I'm definitely trying again!

m169m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had my 1st public nudity experience yesterday in a sauna...I went with a friend without asking him about the dresscode or whether it's mixed. When we arrived he explained to me that we'll be naked everywhere: the sauna, the garden, the pool, even when moving from a place to another, just put towels when going to the bar (which is also the reception desk, with fully clothed people just arriving...I was worried for 1 minute and next thing you know I just dropped everything and walked in with my friend, man I loved the feeling! Of course I couldn't help it but check the guys there, I avoided looking to women (matter of fact was my 1st time seeing naked women in real and now I'm 100% sure that I'm not attracted to them).
The inevitable happened and I got hard on in the sauna, there were just two other guys there, I covered with my towel 1st and then I said what the hell, I just let it stand there, none of the guys said anything then I covered again since there were kids passing by.
I really enjoyed this experience, very liberating and yes of course erotic at times...I'm definitely trying again!
Where in Belgium?

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the 80s I visited my parents in Lake Worth, FL. "Air Force Beach" was just North of there and it was a nude beach with lots of gay activity back in the bushes. I got all sorts of thorns in my bare feet wondering around back there. Nice memories though.

Lockie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love going to nudest beaches in France, not enough nude beaches in Irelland and the best one Brittis has been invaded by 'wankers'. As Im pretty well endowed and totally shaved I love walking the beach with balls ring on, showing. Iv lost 20lbs since last year so no pot belly and all cock now ofr the beach, cant wait

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love to throw it out anywhere possible. A nudist beach is not something that gets me excited, you go there to get naked. But if you are in a park in the middle of the city, full of trees and you can hide behind the bushes, it is a great chance to flash people passing by. At least the ones that wouldn't call the cops... I once showed my junk in a group of people i met in the train, after a long chat and appropriate mood, it was fun. It is great, as long as you don't make someone angry or upset