Public Nudity

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been caught naked a number of times. Some years ago when I was between work and the summers here were good I spent the day at Breaker Bay. In those years there was quite a scene there and a number of us (4) were keen to push the boundaries and without any towels or anything we walked along the beach and along the edge of Wellington Harbour on the other side of the hill. There was an unwritten rule you didn't do this and were about to reach Seatoun Beach when one of the Seatoun matrons appeared and announced we were to turn back immediately otherwise there would be trouble. In March of year I was working at a rural property tending a large vegetable garden. I was naked : this was usually the case on a sunny day. I would generally walk over a pipe over the stream to the house naked for tea. On this occasion I was well away from the garden and my clothes about to go over to the house when I heard voices on the road and suddenly two young people appeared at the other end. They were not the WOOFers. There was no way I could get dressed and I wondered why should I and just waited for them to reach me. We exchanged greetings. I said something like you've caught me naked. They said they were quite OK with nudity and they then crossed the pipe back to the public road. Who these members of the public were was a complete mystery as they were certainly not neighbours.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was working at a rural property tending a large vegetable garden. I was naked : this was usually the case on a sunny day. I would generally walk over a pipe over the stream to the house naked for tea. On this occasion I was well away from the garden and my clothes about to go over to the house when I heard voices on the road and suddenly two young people appeared at the other end. .

Sounds great, being able to work outdoors and not to have to worry about clothes, particularly if you can do it often enough to get an all over tan. Are there any restrictions on public nudity in NZ?

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds great, being able to work outdoors and not to have to worry about clothes, particularly if you can do it often enough to get an all over tan. Are there any restrictions on public nudity in NZ?

Being nude as such is not illegal. The test is whether it is offensive. Being nude on a remote beach is considered quite different to walking down Lambton Quay in the centre of the Wellington CBD. There have been several high profile court cases in recent years about what qualifies as offensive behaviour which have clarified the law. All the same things are rather contradictory in practice. There is, for example an annual nude rugby match in Dunedin which draws thousands. This is between university students and backbackers. At the other extreme there has been a campaign for a while against nudity on certain beaches such as along the Kapiti Coast (wild country north of Wellington) and at Papamoa Beach (Tauranga). In both cases the objectors are middle class people who fear this will reduce their property value. In hippy circles, including the modern hippies, Rainbow Family, however, there is no problem with nudity. Rainbow gatherings are clothes optional and at the last people skinny dipped and sunbathed naked at the river. There was nudity at the Full Moon Ceremony. In fact I was involved in an activity to mark the water element, a group of us swam naked in the river, sang a song, hit the water 9 times (this is significant) and then went through the crowd naked anointing spectators with essential oils. I had my hair coated in mud later in the ceremony with a naked woman. Then around the fire several people danced naked including one of my good female friends. There was a man naked there the whole time. For me it was actually too cold. Anyway this was on private land. It was great fun and it does sound a little mad. I have been gardening naked when the weather allows it for a while on a rural property outside Wellington. This is home to a communal house. The house has a hippie feel and is quite relaxed about nudity even though the residents come and go it still is quite anti-materialist. We have had several naked working bees in the garden. Besides this I have been regularly cutting the lawns naked and it is a big area to cut ; just cutting the both pieces takes over 2 hours with a motor mower. I collect the grass for the garden. I was a little self-conscious about the lawns for a while, especially with the lawn near the road, and also being naked near the road in front of the house. The reality is there is so little traffic on the road, with drivers having to keep their eyes on the road on account of its narrowness and curves that the chances of being seen as nil. We swim in the river naked in summer time and even allow people to take pictures. There is a garden to be set up for the next rainbow gathering here, and the work for this is about to begin, and it will be clothes optional. This is a picture of the us hippies swimming and throwing water at each other in February 2014. I have the darker skin.

Attachments

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been to any nude beaches or anything but I go commando a lot because I hate having my junk all squished up. I've purposely worn wide leg shorts and done the view up shorts thing a lot. I also will wear loose swim trunks that slip off when I dive into or get out of a pool. Those sorts of 'accidental' exposures that wont get me arrested. I sometimes go commando and leave my zipper down, too. I like the cool air on my junk. Mostly though people just look because I always have a big bulge even when I wear briefs and try to contain myself.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I enjoy spending as much time as I can at clothing optional venues where public nudity is the order of the day. Other than that about the only routine public exposure I commit is showering naked outdoors when camping in the high country. I've often had people drive by while I'm showering and even once had a couple stop and walk over to ask directions while I was naked and showering. It's never been any kind of a big deal, however.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is a picture an old girlfriend took of me awhile back who had this beautiful 38' sailboat in Santa Barbara, Ca. She insisted that we sail naked. She would put it on autopilot and give me head on the fore-deck. When I would get ready to cum, she would jack me off and see if she could get the entire load over the side.

She told me she would show this picture of my dick to her girlfriends to prove how hung her b/f was. Of course I would always ask her to tell me what they said when she showed them my picture. :biggrin1:

A few times we weren't paying attention and were seen by the commercial fishing boats.

Attachments

Last edited:

8Skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the summer time, I hike naked frequently. However, I live in a rather remote area of the West. I once hiked along a ridge above a highway for at least two miles wearing only my shoes. It was fun as usual and the time and distance got a little out of hand. Hiking naked is more than erotic, it is connecting with nature because you are in your natural and original state. I feel liberated and free.

• Love
Reactions: kdubb and saclove

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the summer time, I hike naked frequently. However, I live in a rather remote area of the West. I once hiked along a ridge above a highway for at least two miles wearing only my shoes. It was fun as usual and the time and distance got a little out of hand. Hiking naked is more than erotic, it is connecting with nature because you are in your natural and original state. I feel liberated and free.
This would be living and enjoying life!

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone been to one of the nudist resorts either in the U.S. or elsewhere? In the Carribean, particularly in Jamaica there are nudist places such as Hedonism II and III, along with Grand Lido (expensive). In St. Martin there is a well known nudist resort called Club Orient at world renown Orient Beach.

Closer to home (U.S.), Pasco County Florida is the home to two of the largest nudist resorts, Paradise Lakes and what has to be the most upscale nudist community anywhere, period, Caliente Resort. Caliente is where Paris Hilton cavorted around in Simple Life.

Finally, in summer between Bastille Day and early September, France is the home to the largest nudist city on the planet, Cap d' Agde with between 30,000 and 40,000 au natural.

Note to all: Adobe photoshop does not apply to real life; come well equipped especially at Cap d' Agde if you what to impress Katia et Karen. Tres duo est hot!
I have been to Caliente', Blind Creek Beach Haulover, sailed nude in the BVI's and been to Desire in Mexico. We also sail nude on Florida's west coast.

Reactions: thirteenbyseven