Public Nudity

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to attend a nude beach or a public nude event. The wife is not interested at all. Neither one of us is with out body flaws but I don't care any more. I am proud of her body. She is beautiful to me. I have over sized cock and balls so I'm sure we would get our share of attention. The thought of laying on or strolling the beach by the water with no clothes is exiting. What do you think?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Naturism isn't necessarily anything to do with being sexual hunni, nude beaches and other areas are about being able to be free and your body at one with nature, enjoy the sunshine in beautiful places etc.
Sure people may notice each others bodies etc, that's going to happen but it's not really about any sexual themes.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[Deleted quoted post as it was made by someone not allowed to post in AAW]

Yes. A good beach doesn’t have hang ups about being dressed or undressed.

I don’t ever go to American nude beaches but I love a lot of European beaches where, depending on the mood, losing your top isn’t a big deal. Maybe more. Maybe nobody takes anything off.

I do disagree that its NOTHING to do with sex. When I’m at a beach, whether nude, topless or in a bikini, I’m very aware of male interest and I tend to be very interested in them. I think it’s silly to pretend being undressed in public doesn’t have a big sexual component. BUT it’s also correct that me taking my top off is not an invitation to have sex, me not minding that a man is swimming naked is not encouragement for him to masturbate in front of me or follow me, and and I don’t want to have sex in public even if I enjoy looking sexy and maybe undressed in public.

this has been my TED talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had only one experience with a nude beach, and I'll offer this word of advice: do not go with people you think are friends.

I have no qualms about my body. It is what it is. I didn't go to show off. I thought it would be an exhilarating experience. While I may have a tiny exhibitionistic spirit I am definitely not a voyeur. But I assumed there would be voyeurs there. Just didn't expect them to be part of our company.

I'll do it again one day but not in the Florida.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had only one experience with a nude beach, and I'll offer this word of advice: do not go with people you think are friends.

I have no qualms about my body. It is what it is. I didn't go to show off. I thought it would be an exhilarating experience. While I may have a tiny exhibitionistic spirit I am definitely not a voyeur. But I assumed there would be voyeurs there. Just didn't expect them to be part of our company.

I'll do it again one day but not in the Florida.
I can totally relate, thank you…. You made me chuckle out loud!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
[Deleted quoted post as it was made by someone not allowed to post in AAW]

Yes. A good beach doesn’t have hang ups about being dressed or undressed.

I don’t ever go to American nude beaches but I love a lot of European beaches where, depending on the mood, losing your top isn’t a big deal. Maybe more. Maybe nobody takes anything off.

I do disagree that its NOTHING to do with sex. When I’m at a beach, whether nude, topless or in a bikini, I’m very aware of male interest and I tend to be very interested in them. I think it’s silly to pretend being undressed in public doesn’t have a big sexual component. BUT it’s also correct that me taking my top off is not an invitation to have sex, me not minding that a man is swimming naked is not encouragement for him to masturbate in front of me or follow me, and and I don’t want to have sex in public even if I enjoy looking sexy and maybe undressed in public.

this has been my TED talk.

Sorry, I was bored and just saw this.

I respect that. I understand that it's sexual for some, and I'm not trying at all to say you're wrong (obviously because your opinion and experience can't be "wrong" but I think you understand what I'm trying to language) and I myself haven't been to a nude beach. So take my random babbling as pure entertainment for the sake of curing boredom.

I live in a free nipple state. I enjoy having my top off in the sun.. However, I do not at all do it to show off or be sexualized by people who happen to see my nips. I like showing off *points at my gallery* but I don't always want to be voyeured (is that a word? I can language real good) when I'm without clothing.

It just feels great to get the sun and fresh breeze on my skin. That's literally it.

Nothing judgy coming from me towards those who have different motives to go to these places, but I think the reason some of them frown on sexualizing the environment is that no one can speak on behalf of anyone but themselves, and people like myself truly would not enjoy being paid that kind of attention to wouldn't go back.

I'm not familiar with nude public spaces personally so I might be full to the rim with actual shit but from what I've read there's places that do in fact 86 those who do make it obvious that they are there to ogle.

Sorry for the unrequested collection of words.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Holly said what I was going to.

Nude public spaces rarely sexualize the nudity.. In fact I think some flat out discourage that behavior.
Yep. I hit clothing optional hot springs fairly often.

If people channel their inner lecherous creep, they get booted, permanently.