public penis shrinkage

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_mature54, Jul 4, 2009.

1. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

Why is it that my normally 5" flaccid penis is tiny when I am naked in fornt of other males? I had a doctors appointment last week and when I dropped my pants my dick was tiny. I hate this because I have a bigger than average dick but no one will ever know it by my being naked. I have had sever sex partners and they all have commented on my size so I know I am larger than average but this shrinkage thing grips my butt. Any suggestions?

2. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

You are a Grower, I am a shower.

3. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

Don't worry

be happy...................

5" flaccid is pretty decent,

I don't want to get caught in full length at my doctor office and think I am gay and has a crush on him.

that's about it.

4. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
  5. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Be happy. 5inches flacid? Heck, that's larger than I am fully hard, so count your lucky stars!!

6. Shandforthe Shroomstick

yeah it happens. Unless you become very comfortable being naked in front of people you don't know...it's bound to happen. I had to goto the doctor couple years back to have a lump checked out and about half of my flaccidness was gone lol. As nervous as I was that day, I totally fantasized and jerked about it later that night. He was rather cute and mentioned jerking off in a way of not saying it lol.

'as guys we're always down there haha' lol *DayDream+Drool* Okay and NOW I'm horny...BYE! lol

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If you sever your sex partners it is unlikely they will speak well of you.

8. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

9. Druidlicious

Druidlicious New Member

Totally agree with that comment... :biggrin1:

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Sounds like a possible mixture of nerves. You share that you are concerned with others seeing how hung you are, and that nervous mental energy seems to be having the opposite effect that what is reportedly desired. Just relax and try not to think about it.

Technically, I am both a shower and a grower. I usually hang between 4.5-6" soft (4.5" around) and grow to 8.5x6" hard.

11. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

Thanks guys and sorry for saying sever sex partners when i meant several sex partners. I try not to think about it but it seems to come naturally for me to shrink in public settings. It don't really matter other than making others think I am smaller than I really am. Nobody wants that. You get a reputation for being small since we judge other men by what we see even when we know that flaccid size don't necessarily mean that the erect size can be quite different.
    If we didn't care then most the photos here would'nt be of fluffed cocks not hard but plumped up before taking the picture

12. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Why was it important to you to let others know you are big?

13. D_Bartasiah Candlestick

D_Bartasiah Candlestick Account Disabled

Im an average size guy and probably about 3" flaccid about 7" hard. When I go to the local nude beach when Im soft it damn near disappears. Fluffing it up helps a bit, depending on how much fluffing I probably get to where most of you guys start. LOL!

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I can't really agree with this. People's reputations are built upon their actions (how they interact with and treat others). If you are a good lover, your bedroom manner will be well spoken of, regardless of your soft (or hard) cock size.

Lots of people have totally soft cock pics posted. I am one of them. 4.5-6" soft and never fluffed before taking the soft pic.

15. Arieloz

Arieloz New Member

roflmao

16. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Would that be a sin? :frown1:

17. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when I was younger I thought my balls were defective cause everyone I had seen and all the sex ed drawings had the testicles hang lower than the dick. I actually was quite concerned they were mutant or something, when I tried to find average sizes i mostly found penis length and noted that I was the average of about 6" this made me more upset knowing my dick was the right length but seemed balls were tiny and didnt hang right. I ask in sex ed and actually got scolded, to which I learned from a friend the average of 6 was erect not soft and my balls were likely normal just the dong was the mutant part.
    Since then Ive grown to love showing off my flaccid dick. I find if you think about how hot it is and about being really relaxed things loosen up and dangle more. I find it harder to make sure it doesnt get the plump fluffed look myself, but thats because knowing people see it turns my crank.

18. pen_1

pen_1 New Member

it happened to me when i was in school. i was getting changed after swimming lesson when my classmates spotted by shrunk penis. my penis was about 6cm long when soft but it shrank to not even half of that. my classmates was taking the piss out of my size. in the next swimming lesson, i decided to get them back. i stimulated my penis to a full erection. all of my classmates were shocked and covered up their penis in embarrassment.

Draft saved Draft deleted