Public places

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by nah, Aug 3, 2004.

1. nah

nah New Member

Ok hi guys and girls, i just wanna know if any of you get hard in a public toilet or something like that cause i got hard before i went into a public toilet and i couldn't get my dick out of my pants and when i did the men next to me were watching it so one time i took it out. It was hard so i put my hand on my head and just let it stay there all hard i got alot of look not that i want them but they look anyway so what is th point in hiding so after i could not get it back in my pants. I'm 9 long soy do guys look at me when im hard and I' young so i don't like it . Does it happen 2 you? Please share yr stories thanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

Buddy: The type of public restroom is what sets me off. If the restroom has dividers between the urinals then I'm okay. Bit if there are no dividers I always get hard and always get a look at. I noticed one time, the man next to me had on the baggy nylon shorts, he just lifed one pants leg up and over his dick and peed. I tried it at home, I didn't leave wet marks on my shorts and I got a great hard on. Try it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice