public response

DJM277: for those guys who have dare to wear a speedo to the beach what kind of response if any have u gottten either from men or women?

ex giggling,pointing,double takes, staring etc...

a2largedick: I am used to all sorts of reactions. It would take too long to tell about them and I wonder if people would believe all the public reactions I have experienced.
But yesterday I was sunbathing in a park, in my speedo, as many others. Not far away from me was a large group of young people. I had felt their stares and laughs for some time when a guy of the group came toward me and asked me how I was doing. I said o.k. and then he pointed at my speedo and said it was so big. I laughed and said he was right. He laughed too and when he walked away he did an imitation of me: walking limp and wide-legged and indicating with one hand how big his endowment was. Needless to say a lot off people around me who saw it laughed loudly. So did I.
Somewhat later a few other guys and some girls of the same group came over to me again, and made some conversation. They told they were from Brasil and on holliday. They also had a camcorder which they pointed at me, but they promised to keep the video only for private use. They wanted to know if what I had was real and what they had to do to get one that size. I just told them it was a natural thing. They also asked if I liked it that big and many other things. I guessed I talked with them for some 15 minutes, during which more and more others joined in. At one moment one of them had a big BBQ fork and pointed it at my bulge, while the other one was still filming. Around me this gave hilarious reactions.

No, I didn't have a dull moment there.

Reactions: cockmonkey

feared: having students constantly avert their eyes from my face to my package when i'm trying to teach. i normally wear long cargos, but one day i wore a pair of jeans and it didnt leave much to the imagination at all. a few of the girls asked me how big it was and of course i had to tell them that i couldnt.

they found out anyway. bitches. one of the other teachers on the faculty asked me, and i told her. she told a few other teachers that as well, and i bet them $50 each that i was telling the truth. $300 later, one of them must've let slip to a student, and i've been getting shit for it since.

as for wolf-whistles/blatant stares, i've had plenty. i wore speedos when i was young (from 5 to 16), but considering my dick has been the same size since i was 14, i quickly decided it wasnt a good idea. i dont wear tight clothes for that reason anymore.

its a good feeling knowing people are impressed, but it makes you paranoid as soon as they start talking when you're not there.

Reactions: Eric June

ItalianStallion: the double look is most common, I even got a triple look once, she glanced, then she looked, then she lowered her sunglasses and stared.

meathose10: Wide-eyed awe is often the reaction...I cut out the inner liner of my speedo to make more room for the goods. That lining smashes my cock and balls flat and feels very uncomfortable. If you cut it out you'd be surprised at the difference it makes - the nylon cups me like a sling. Just don't wear light colors , because you can see right through it. Unless that's what you want....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Giggling, pointing, double takes, staring ... yeah, they all happen. So do whistles and propositions. Even an occasional grope (which I don't encourage). By now, I'm used to all of it and barely take notice ... well, it's kind of hard not to notice propositions and gropes, but I can tune out the rest.

fitdude: It's not polite to stare unless you want a "date." And doesn't everyone do some eye groping? Normal!

gigantikok: I know a certain someone who wants to eventually get me in a thong, I'll have to think about it...lol ::)

Rich2003: The beach for me has never been too bad as i tend to wear boardies but the most looks/stares have certainly been at the gym when i've worn cycling shorts. It tends to hang down the left leg of the shorts and usually gets a few double takes.

The thing about my gym is that there are mirrors all over the place that enable you to check people out without them noticing so I may be getting a few stares im not aware of. I've been asked out 4 a couple of drinks from girls I hadnt spoken too before. Would that have happened without the bulge????????

gigantikok: maybe they sense your winning personality by just looking at u;)

SpeedoGuy: Double takes. winks and smiles by the older ones (who are more practiced at controlling their reactions) and lengthy stares by the younger crowd.

ross: The last time I wore a Speedo was in St Thomas about 5 years ago. I felt kind of uncomfortable--could have been the family next to me on the beach. I am much more comfy in a boxer style swimshort

nudpreston: allot of double takes... and then turning to friends to talk about the bulge.

personally; i love it!

rogm: I went to a nudist camp once and as I lounged around the pool area I noticed several young teen ladies hanging onto the edge of the pool watching me, smiling and talking amoung themselves. Everywhere I went in the place they followed me from a short distance and they continued to whisper to each other with their hand over their faces while giggling a lot. I could tell they were very curious about a guy with such a large penis. I loved the attention but I had to leave the place before a sprang a woodie and really would give them something to see. Maybe that's what they wanted, I don't know. Being 19 at the time, I had less control and with my girlfriend there with me, it almost caused me two problems.

rogm:
Posted by: erieblue Posted on: Today at 12:16pm
handoverfist, how long ago was that?  

A real long time ago, I'm 45 now.

I just realized nude beaches were not what was being talked about, sorry folks.

4wDr:
;)
I think it was the staring, without any reaction at all that was unnerving for me. I'm always on the look out for the reaction, at least something.
I've had many people who would walk by me while on the beach just to have a better look.
Nothing like a tired Speedo to help accentuate the lunchbox.
I've had several guys at they gym shower comment on my size saying it was a great cock and how popular I must be with the ladies. Typical guy response.
I enjoy the looks, comments.
Best part is loose shorts, no boxers.
Amazing what people will do to get a better look.
Amazing what I will do to help them get it ::)

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=clothing;num=1058314895;start=0#3 date=07/16/03 at 00:28:13]Wide-eyed awe is often the reaction...I  cut out the inner liner of my speedo to make more room for the goods. That lining smashes my cock and balls flat and feels very uncomfortable. If you cut it out you'd be surprised at the difference it makes - the nylon cups me like a sling. Just don't wear light colors , because you can see right through it. Unless that's what you want....[/quote]

Hey You stole my idea { :)Joking } I have been doing it for years And as an exibitionist I always choose lighter colours. Its more fun to watch the reaction of those around you . Mind you I do use discretion in when and where I choose to do this.
Oh and reactions vary from Discust to interest to is that Real?
I also have often overheard women comment to there husbands or boyfriends WHAT Happend To you ? :)