public response

Yowsers: being a dancer, its no big deal since both men and women tend to wear tightly fitted revealing costumes and clothes for rehearsals and performances.

But i can't forget the first time i wore tights for a ballet class. I was 14 and had just moved to New York to study at the prestigious studio. Of course, I was the only guy in this class and the girls kept staring at me.

And i didn't think nothing of it, until my teacher took me aside and introduced me to wearing a dance belt. Which helped reduce my bulge a little.

meathose10: Yeah , BIGBOYDAVE, I remember when it occured to me to lose that lining. What a difference! Both in comfort and appearance. Public response is guaranteed. Without the lining there's no question I'm huge and that it's all me. I like that startled , yearning look young men often get when they look at my full pouch. You can almost hear them hoping they'll grow some more as they age. I've never heard a woman say "What happened to you?" , but I have heard them say "Did you see how big that guy is?" to their boyfriends or husbands. The men always act dumb and say "Huh?....Uh, no." or something , but I see them scoping me out way before the women do. Men are just naturally attuned to size comparison , I think.