Public Restroom J/o

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in Home Depot this past weekend. I consider myself to be mostly...like 99% straight. After shopping for awhile I had to pee..while I was at the urinal I could hear the distinct sound of someone stroking. I looked down and the guy was in the stall...his pants were pulled down and I could see his belt buckle bouncing in rhythm with his stroking. I found myself getting aroused...and although I probably should have left and given him his privacy....i wanted to hear him cum. It took awhile but eventually his breathing got more rapid and I could tell he was trying to be quiet....Finally I heard that sound that we all make when we cum. It was so hot. I zipped up and left quickly...but stayed in the area pretending to look at plumbing stuff to see what he looked like. I don't normally check out guys...but I also don't normally hear guys jerking off...so this was all new. Finally he emerged...he was a very good looking buff college age guy with an obvious bulge in his pants. I kind of smile and walked away. About 15 mins later I saw him walking around with his pretty girlfriend holding hands. I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head and..finally I gave in and went back to the bathroom...entered the stall and rubbed one out myself. Several guys came in and peed while I was jerking. It turned me on knowing that they could tell what I was doing. One guys as he was leaving the bathroom...shouted out..."have fun". Has anyone else had this type of experience...either listening or being the one stroking while others overheard?

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in Home Depot this past weekend. I consider myself to be mostly...like 99% straight. After shopping for awhile I had to pee..while I was at the urinal I could hear the distinct sound of someone stroking. I looked down and the guy was in the stall...his pants were pulled down and I could see his belt buckle bouncing in rhythm with his stroking. I found myself getting aroused...and although I probably should have left and given him his privacy....i wanted to hear him cum. It took awhile but eventually his breathing got more rapid and I could tell he was trying to be quiet....Finally I heard that sound that we all make when we cum. It was so hot. I zipped up and left quickly...but stayed in the area pretending to look at plumbing stuff to see what he looked like. I don't normally check out guys...but I also don't normally hear guys jerking off...so this was all new. Finally he emerged...he was a very good looking buff college age guy with an obvious bulge in his pants. I kind of smile and walked away. About 15 mins later I saw him walking around with his pretty girlfriend holding hands. I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head and..finally I gave in and went back to the bathroom...entered the stall and rubbed one out myself. Several guys came in and peed while I was jerking. It turned me on knowing that they could tell what I was doing. One guys as he was leaving the bathroom...shouted out..."have fun". Has anyone else had this type of experience...either listening or being the one stroking while others overheard?
I think i need something at Home Depot!!

ninetynine9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, I took a bus from campus to a shopping center. I had to pee so I went to the bathrooms and tried using one of the urinals. I could hear some noise coming from inside so, instead of actually peeing, I started to get hard. The urinals are placed in a way so that the dividers aren't long enough to cover much from the sides, so... the man (very attractive-looking, dressed all formally like a businessman would) walks out of the stall at the far back, and he has to walk past me to go wash his hands. As he walked towards me, I shot him a glance and I could see him shooting a glance back at me, and for a split second, at my cock.

Needless to say, after he left, I went in that same stall and jerked off until I came. Best part of it all? There was another guy using the stall right next to me, using his phone. That nut felt celestial.

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Home Depot is one of the cruise spots

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: 1119457

SwitchyNZ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I popped into the toilets on my university campus during my first week. Was just in a stall, when I heard some noise next door that was definitely more than one person. Sneaked a peak under stall- saw some knees on the floor. Sat back and stroked enjoying the sounds. Heard the guy cum, then one guy walk out, saw a foot sneak under my door and a knock. Let the guy in and he sucked my cock.
That's how I found out one of my uni's toilets was a cruising hotground!