Public Restroom Sex

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But why though? And how? Like what is going on in the genetic/evolution train for that to happen? Or are these men bisexual I wonder.
To an extent I believe men are and can be straight .. but curiousity gets the best of us all.. so a straight man’s curiousity is maybe getting his dick sucked by a guy or screwing a guy.. no strings attached and hope no one they know shows up..

I’ve been on. The receiving end of a lot of straight guys wanting to get sucked or fuck a guy.. and a lot of it isn’t for the fact of sex either.. it’s doing it and hope don’t get caught.. it becomes a rush ..

I’ve been at the urinals and a guy gets done pissing and I kind of flash my hard on as if to say “ wanna do something” and they know what that means .. and slide my pants down and fuck me right there … .. some guys come in ..piss or use toilet and leave .. sometimes guys stand and watch and tell the guy to bend my ass on over and fuck me harder ..

Been couple times a guy would walk in see what’s going g on and leave( and you’d hear — this is bullshit “ then you know to stop and act like nothings goi g on because that asshole went to tell someone that works there

Latham

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But why though? And how? Like what is going on in the genetic/evolution train for that to happen? Or are these men bisexual I wonder.
I guess some are Bi some are curious some str8's have thought about doing it with a guy but repress the thought until one-day they come across the situation as described in this thread and they are horny enough so they go with the flow

Ilovetheillusion

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To an extent I believe men are and can be straight .. but curiousity gets the best of us all.. so a straight man’s curiousity is maybe getting his dick sucked by a guy or screwing a guy.. no strings attached and hope no one they know shows up..

I’ve been on. The receiving end of a lot of straight guys wanting to get sucked or fuck a guy.. and a lot of it isn’t for the fact of sex either.. it’s doing it and hope don’t get caught.. it becomes a rush ..

I’ve been at the urinals and a guy gets done pissing and I kind of flash my hard on as if to say “ wanna do something” and they know what that means .. and slide my pants down and fuck me right there … .. some guys come in ..piss or use toilet and leave .. sometimes guys stand and watch and tell the guy to bend my ass on over and fuck me harder ..

Been couple times a guy would walk in see what’s going g on and leave( and you’d hear — this is bullshit “ then you know to stop and act like nothings goi g on because that asshole went to tell someone that works there
So I should be able to go up to any straight guy (albeit privately) and ask them hey do you want/need a blow job what will happen do you think? Will they say for sure?

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

not that straight if he's curious about getting his dick sucked by another guy, now is it haha.

i think its best not to bother anyone just because someone is horny. there are plenty of ways to get off. without harassing someone.

Reactions: Ilovetheillusion