Public Restroom Sex

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only actually done it once.
Too many worries for me, the biggest one being my, um, castration anxiety with the whole glory hole thing. Hard not to picture Jeffery Dahmer on the other side of the wall.
Somehow, though, I have no problem with anonymous hookups. So long as I can see a face ...

jman2990

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love cruising. Actually lost my virginity in a single-occupancy bathroom in the basement of my college dorm. Got on my knees and sucked a beautiful uncut daddy cock. Still one of my favorite dicks

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_me46b6Rdcg1ro206po1_r2_1280.jpg

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Once, at a railroad station restroom in the height of the summer. I'm on the train home from work and I'm sitting across the aisle from a cute brunette. I'm feeling a little horny, and I usually get a wank in not long after I get home from work, and I'm getting a semi just looking at her, but the train comes to a stop and I need to make a transfer. I'm still semi-erect and I feel the need to take a leak so I stop in at the station's restroom and there are a couple young Latino guys inside. One is standing at a urinal and the other is facing the door talking to the guy at the urinal. I go to the other urinal and unzip and pull my dick out and start pissing. I see out of the corner of my eye that the guy next to me is jerking off and that he's not just sneaking glances, but he's full-on staring at my cock. I was a little nervous but after shaking the last drops out, I'm fully hard and standing there. Without a word the guy smiles at me, reaches over and starts stroking it. My heart starts pumping and his hand keeps stroking and after not a minute I blow my load right into his hand. I hurriedly zip up, wash my hands, and got out of there. It was the first and last time anything like that had happened to me.
Very hot. thanks for sharing this experience. My first experience like this happened to me some years ago in a restroom in Washington Square park near my college.

Reactions: RSMH and Dobbs

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first gay bar I went to in Sacramento had a very cruisy restroom, not a stall but just a single bathroom and the door was rarely closed, which made it easy for any audience to observe the action lol. Was used way more for fun than as a bathroom...and was surprisingly clean.

Reactions: RSMH