Public Restroom Sex

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive never had sex in a toilet. Cramped, smelly & I just dont go for the type of guys who hang around toilets!

Usually old men with plastic carrier bags...

hungrunner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once in the Oporto airport in Portugal. A smokin' hot guy came in, stood at the urinal next to me, looked me up and down, smiled, and started rubbing himself through his jeans...we ended up in a stall, where he gave me a blow job.

It was the first and only time that I've done something so public. I normally wouldn't have, but the restroom was clean, and it was so early in the morning that the place was deserted. Plus, he was just that hot.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
When I was in college, I would go to the restroom alot. I liked looking thru the glory holes and watching another guy beat his meat. Getting sucked was good too.

Where abouts did you go to college, bro? I'd like to hear a bit more about some of your experiences there in a bit greater detail, thanks. :beerchug2:

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did it a lot when I first came out in the South eons ago. It was often quite hot. I still remember vividly sucking a hot load out of a 20 something business dude with an 8" cock and a wedding ring. I also liked voyeuring there. I was soooooo horny back then and sex was always on my mind. I did restroom and park sex because I couldn't afford to go the the Tubs once a week back then. My best public sex score was blowing 8 guys in a circle in a park in the South, all of whom had at least 8"!!!!!! I probably ended up with a tall glass full of warm cum before I got done feeding!

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On a recent road trip a guy was in the stall and as I was washing my hand you could see in the mirror reflection through the slit and I could see the guy in the stall and his nice uncut penis. Let's just say I washed my hand for a while.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I hate those partitions they so often put between urinals. Some want privacy when they whip out their cocks, but not me!

I haven't been to very many gay bars, so maybe this is common, but one restroom I used at a bar in Salt Lake City had small mirrors installed between the urinals at just the right height to give a perfect view of the guy next to you. Now that was a user-friendly restroom!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
To be fair, anyone can make anything they personally might not be into seem 'dirty'. Bathroom sex is not always bad, str8 people fantasize about and do it too a lot, in airplane restrooms it even has a special name 'the mile-high club'. Many, many people have had many great experiences with this kind of sometimes thrilling sex, as is evidenced from many of the wonderful posts here sharing some really hot and really great experiences.

If something isn't for you fine, but why take time to put it down for others who have had different and very positive experiences with it sometimes. Again, to be fair anyone can make anything they personally might not be into seem 'dirty'. For example for people into anal sex, some have had some great experiences, but others could go on and on putting it down as 'dirty', saying things like it's only an out hole, it's where your shit comes out of you, etc., etc. This could go on and on about everything and every kind of sex. So please, if something might not be for you, then please consider just moving on to another thread you do personally like instead of putting others and their experiences down. Thank you.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be very much into sex in front of others, but I never did it in a public restroom. I've never been aroused by putting myself at risk of being arrested for lewd behavior in a public toilet.

If the place is deserted, I guess I have a "live and let live" attitude about it, but if there are other men coming in and out of the restroom, I think it's very rude and inconsiderate.

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Where abouts did you go to college, bro? I'd like to hear a bit more about some of your experiences there in a bit greater detail, thanks. :beerchug2:

Univ of Colorado, Boulder. Basement restrooms were hot, hot, hot...Didn't do much but suck, get sucked and watch. Great glory holes.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We took the train to Mar del Plata not long ago from the Constitución Train Station that is the east anchor of Avenida 9 de Juilo, "the widest street in the world." I'd never bothered to check the place out, but The Squeeze and I discovered that the rows upon rows of urinals in the giant mens room are packed with every variety of male -- straight, bi, gay -- and wearing anything from guys in three-piece suits to guys wearing just gym shorts and flip flops (no shirts) intent upon showing off their hardons and whacking off. The Buenos Aires city police stood firmly at the entrances to all of the urinals with their backs to all of the action as if they were protecting the guys engaging in toilet sex. The two police we approached shook their heads at us and pointed to another public restroom.

Talking with a policeman outside of the restroom I discovered rather than arrest all of the men, they check who goes in, making certain fathers with children or children in general, are directed to a more respectable mens rest room.

When we got back from our quick weekend away, we visited the Retiro Train Station that is below Plaza San Martín at the other end of Avenida Nuevo de Juilo. The exact opposite. There is a police station in front of the mens room and no hanky-panky is tolerated. However, it's quite obvious the reason is Retiro serves the lower to upper class members of BsAs City and Provine who commute to work from the wealthier barrios and gated communities outside of BsAs. Constitución is in the middle of the worst poverty-stricken barrios and poor east of the city. It's just easier for the police to protect the innocent and let the toilet queens go at it like a crazed mob shaking snakes rather than try to arrest everyone. I sort of thought that both sort of intelligent and also very odd.

I pity the janitors who have to clean that place.

Last edited:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
A guy and a girl go to a park to make out it's called "lover's lane" , considered romantic kinda cute, at most mildly naughty. Two guys do the same thing & they are pervs and must be condemned even sometimes by self-righteous fellow gays and bis. A guy and a girl fool around at the beach under a boardwalk and it's so cool it's even a classic 'Beach Boys' song called "Under the Boardwalk", but two guys do the same thing and look out this is a crime worse than terrorism. In many, many films a guy makes out with a hot girl and it gets hot and heavy and they take it into the bathroom, what a hot scene, but if two guys do it and it's supposed to be the end of the world.

Gimme a break, some perspective here for the negative haters: In fact, even in the USA, it wasn't until 2003 in the Lawrence v. Texas decision that the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that sodomy laws that made any kind of same-sex contact illegal anywhere any place anytime (even in the alleged privacy of ones home) were finally declared unconstitutional. Many countries still have bans on any same-sex sexual activity, anywhere anytime, any place (even in the alleged privacy of ones home). Stop wasting time judging your fellow gays and bis by both acting like and actually thinking that you are a better superior kind of more socially acceptable less sexual more neutered and refrained good gay, (it's like what some blacks used to call the 'house negro' who thought he was less black and a more accepted a slave and wasted time and energy looking down on other blacks cause they were working out in the fields as what he wanted to consider lesser slaves the so-called 'field negros'). Gay people can like sex in a bedroom, in a park/in the great outdoors, in an airplane restroom (the mile high club), or any place that straight people fantasize and have sex sometimes at and in too. Yes, for str8s there is usually sometimes a minor risk/thrill for some of a warning from an officer if you are being too obvious or inappropriate in a semi-public setting, but usually that is it for str8 people and it should be the same for all adults. As long as you are being mostly discrete and no one is being hurt, human beings are sexual beings, this goes back to before the ancient Greek and Roman baths and right up to the present, let's just accept that fact and worry about real serious problems in the world not two adults looking for a bit of an escape and feeling good every once in a while with a little something different in terms of spicing up meeting their sexual desires and needs with a little variety every once in a while if they so choose.

---------------------------

This scene is so cool, and so accepted in a mainstream movie, it's so OK since it's man and and woman, it's cute and just good clean fun, thank goodness it's not two men cause that would just be gross, and them gays need to be arrested if they try this and then the bathroom is gross, but not for str8s cause that's just well different and OK, because well str8s are the only normal ones right, and their sex drives are normal too, and spicing up sex is good for a man and a woman, but fuck no not for those fucking freaky dirty gays, because heck that's just different right, (lol):

YouTube - Step Brothers (Bathroom Scene)

Last edited: